Chapter 6: Going to the Office

"My pharaoh, I don't want to lose you."

Kisses the women's forehead "don't worry my love, I'll return to you soon."

"There's something you should know."

"What is it my queen?"

"I'm...."
Your POV

"Pharaoh.." Those words slipped out of my mouth when I woke up panting and feeling sweat coming down my face. That dream felt so real, I wonder what the women was going to say to him. By the way she was holding her stomach she was probably going to tell the pharaoh that she was excepting a child. I got up from my bed and walked to the balcony, the sun was barley raising from the peaks behind the city buildings, birds singing to the morning sun. "This feels too familiar to me." I leaned on the railing looking at the city. I stared at it for a few minutes until I felt Luna rubbing against my leg. "Well good morning Ms.Luna!" 😸 I picked her up, "let's go get ready, we have an important." Little did I know someone was watching me.

Atem POV

I usually wake up early to see the sunrise. It brings me peace knowing that my friends, my family, and the people who work for me are all happy and living great lives, but this time I heard someone's voice. "This feels too familiar to me" I saw it was (y/n) on her balcony. She looked just a beautiful in the morning like any other day I've seen her. I just need her to remember her past life, that way she can help me defeat Bakura. When in this case, she knows him as Ruk. it still bugs me that he had her trapped for years in that apartment. By the time my lawyers went to get (y/n) out of her contract, a new building was there. Baruka must've left hours realizing (y/n) was gone. "Soon, (y/n) your necklace will help you remember." I mumbled to myself as I watched her pick up Luna and went back inside. I want to tell her the vivid flashbacks of our past lives but I've been trying to figure out what the queen was trying to tell the pharaoh. I kept waking up where I ask her what's wrong. Hopefully with (Y/N) here it'll trigger the dreams to go further.

Y/N POV

After I grabbed my outfit I went straight to the shower. I turn the shower knob to a mid-hot, and removed my pajamas to jump into the shower. As the water hit my skin, I started to hum the melody I heard yesterday. The steaming shower helps me relax and the smell of the shampoo and conditioner had a rose 🌹 scent. Whoever bought these has a good sense of smell. I finished washing my body with soap 🧼 and turned the water off. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my body to dry myself. I put my clothes on and made my way back into the room.

*Knock knock*

I looked at the time and it was 7:45am. "Who could that be so early in the morning" I looked at Luna while walking to the door. I opened it to see an older woman dressed in maid clothes.

"Good morning Ms. (L/n), Mr. Muto has asked me to tell you to come down to the dining area. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

"Oh, Um thank you....Mrs.??"

"Forgive me," she bows to me, "I am Mrs. Jones, the maid that takes care of the house."

She was a cute old lady, she sort a had a grandma presents to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you Mrs. Jones," I smile "Please let Mr. Muto know that I will be down shortly."

"Right away ma'am."

"Please do call me (y/n), Mrs. Jones"

"As you wish Ms. (Y/n). I'll let him know you will be down."

"before you leave Mrs. Jones, I have a question."

"Well of course dear, how can I be any assistance to you?"