Chapter 12: shopping day

Y/N POV

It's been a nice few days working alongside Atem at Muto Industries. I've been training Ashely to help out with Atem and I schedule's and coordinating our meetings. Atem's invited me to a few already, that way I can get to know who am I going to work with in the lab. We did get a question about us dating. Although, we try to brush off the thought but we always seem to look at each other with a deep gaze into each other's eyes. It'll take a few minutes for us to snap out of it. It's Saturday and Ashley wanted to go shopping 🛍 for new outfits for our trip in a few days. ("We leave in one week so you better start packing!" We told then group) I'm scared to go because I have this feeling that something is going to happen. I hold on to my necklace, a glow appears with a soft light. My dreams have become more vivid and something inside me is telling me to protect atem. I still needed to talk to him and ask if he's had any dreams or visions like mine. I was in my room looking at my mirror. Luna, I have a strange feeling and we need to be extra cautious when we do go to Egypt.

*knock knock knock*

"Come in, the door is opened," I shouted.

Ashely came thru the door, "Hey (y/n)! Are you ready to go?" Luna jumps on the bed. "Hey Luna, we're going shopping 🛍 for new outfits for our trip!"

"Yeah I'm ready Ash, just need to put on my shoes." I grab my shoes and put them on.

Ashely picked up Luna and sat on the bed, "Is Luna coming with us on the trip?" She asked.

"I'd asked atem said it was fine." I told her. "But I had to buy another ticket for her to have a seat on the plane. She doesn't like being under the plane."

"Great because Luna would be missing out on a lot of fun. Lol right Luna" she said, "espically if they want Atem to be their pharaoh for the festival, he'd make you his queen."

Meow 😸

I turned a bit red in my face."Ahaha, well I'm sure they'll be other women who'd probably are going to be the fake queen for those days." I touch my necklace, "I'd probably dress as someone else. But come on, let's go shopping! Luna, you stay here, we'll be back.

"Meow meow!" 😺

Ashley and I left the room to head outside to her car. I didn't have a car yet but I'm saving as much as I can to buy a new one. "Bye Grandpa Muto, Ashley and I are headed to the mall." I told him.

"bye girls enjoy your day. Oh (y/n)!" Mr. Muto shouted before Ashely and I went out the door.""

"Atem and boys are at the mall too. Give him a call for me that I need to speak to him when he come home." He said.

I nod, "I'll let him know"

*Time skip to the mall*

"What store do you want to go to next (y/n)?" Ashe asked while we sat down drinking our coffees.

"How about we get new shoes?" I said, "We're probably going to be walking a lot during this trip."

"Yes! Maybe we can add another pair of clubbing shoes." She said in excitement. "Oh and don't forget to let the Pharaoh know his grandfather wants to speak to him."

I looked at her, "Okay 1 don't buy anything to flashy for Eygpt, because we don't want ot be targets and 2 I won't forget to tell Atem about his grandfather. 3...only in his past life he was pharaoh."

"Ha ha, sure and you were his queen back than too." She giggles but I roll my eyes, "Come one, I've always wanted to go to this one store that might have outfits that's perfect for the festival." She grabs my hand and leads me to the store. "Really, what's it called?" I asked.