Chapter 9: Home

ATEM POV

As (y/n) waited for me with my grandpa by the front entrance of the diner. I've noticed that on the way home, she didn't look at me or said anything. I wanted to ask her what was wrong but I feel like she's going to slap me or scold me about something. The whole car ride was silent, even Shaw and Luna looked at us with worry. I didn't like seeing her this way, sad and depressed. Her happy go lucky self is always so intriguing that everyone is happy around her. I hope she's not upset about earlier or assume I was just playing her when we were in the car and inside the diner. We arrived at the house and y/n was helping my grandpa get out of the truck. Shaw went up to open the front door, while I had Luna in my arms. "We better get you feed Luna." I told her as she purred. By the time we got inside the house and I unlocked the door, I got my arm pulled to go back outside. Luna jumped out of my arms and ran inside with everyone else. I turned to see y/n grabbing my arm and rushed us outside. Geez, I didn't realize how much her strength was until she let go. I feel like this is going to bruise in the morning tomorrow. -__- "Ow, y/n let go of my arm. We're outside already damn."

She let go and turned to face me now, "Oh, I'm sorry your majesty, does that hurt?" her tone sounds like she was hurting.

"Uhh, sorta." I said shocked at her calling me majesty. "Did I do something wrong?

"Well, if you're into sluts than I must say that you picked a winner today!" She yelled.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I said in confusion.

Her hands were waving in the air, "The waitress from earlier, I saw you flirting with her."

Oh, she's jealous of her. I better play along with this one. "She was pretty cute, huh?"

"If you like women who kisses ass to a rich guy and then kisses some random guy than be my guess" She opens her phone to a video of the waitress smacking lips with someone else. "what did I tell you atem." She says with a smirk.

"Umm, well there goes my opt." I said "let's go back inside." I stuck out my hand to her.

She smacks it out of her way and moves towards the door, "We gOt tO gO BaCk InDiSIde ."

"Are you mincing me now?" I hence with a deep tone of annoyance.

"possibly" she smirks.

"Y/n, were you jealous I was talking to her?" she looks me with a blushed face, "Is that why you were so upset on the way home?"

"Ummm." she blushes harder now.

I walked towards her to get close enough to her face to be able to touch her cheek. She looked so beautiful and her scent was sweet like roses. I can tell she started to get nervous because she kept looking down or towards the side but I keep making sure her eyes were on me. I gave a small smile to her, looking into her beautiful (e/c) eyes. I moved her hair to get a closer look at her features. she was definitely breathtaking. "Are you going to answer my question?" as I lean closer to her lips.

She stutters her words,"uh..um..ye..I mean no...I mean yes."

I lean a little closer to her, "which is it yes or no?" I said seductively.

She composes herself as if I'm not making her nervous, "No, I was not jealous Atem. I just want to keep you safe."

I lean towards her almost touching her lips, but this time she gives in my charm. I wanted to kiss her so bad but I had to keep myself under control. She suddenly closes her eyes and as I was about to touch her lips, I kiss her cheek and whispered in her ear, "Then let's get inside."