Chapter 17: Uh oh

ATEM POV

The sun shined brightly through the curtains, which meant it was already late in the morning. I woke up first and looked to my left to see a beauty with nice (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, and the cutest sleeping face I've ever seen, (y/n).  I must say that last night was great and the most satisfying lovemaking I've had, but dam did her body move like fire 🔥 and her moans were like music to my ears. I hope no one else heard us and hopefully, grandpa snores were louder than (y/n) screams. I touch her (h/l) (h/c) and kissing her lips to wake her up. We leave tomorrow and we still haven't packed yet. "It's time to wake up my queen. We still need to pack for our trip to Egypt."

She slowly opened her (e/c) eyes to look up at me. "Atem, five more minutes. I'm enjoying this moment."

"But in five more minutes, it'll be 12," I said hoping that will get her motivated to get up.

"If it's 12 then you must've had a good night's sleep." She says with a smile. "Plus, who knew you'd be so dominant on having sex."

"I did have a great night and I'd have you to thank for that or I'd be sleeping in my studies again."

"atem? haha stop that tickles. ahah" she laughs as I started to tickle her.

*Knock Knock*

I pulled the covers off, and put my shorts on quickly, "who's there?" acknowledging the presences that was at my door. "here, put on my shirt, (y/n)" I told her as I tossed her my shirt I had laying on the floor.

"Atem? Can I come in for a second?" said the unknown person

It sounded like Shaw, "Not right now, I'm busy!" I shouted.

"Atem who is it?" (y/n) asked not knowing who it was. "Wait it sounds sorta like Shaw. I better put on some underwear just in case" She says as she got up from my bed. Dam that ass looked nice.

Shaw shouted thru the door, "I have a message to give you."

"Tell me later! I'm Busy!" I said,  "Wait, shaw is that you?" 

"Yes it's me! What's are you doing? Your grandfather is starting to get worried about you. Why your still in your room? It's almost past noon!"

"Atem please tell me you have the door locked" (y/n) asked in worry as she put her underwear on.

"It should be locked, there's no way he can open the..." before I could finish my statement the door knob twist and the door creaked open. "SHAW WAIT!!!"

It was too late, he had already opened the door and saw me with just my shorts and (y/n) putting on her bottoms. "AHHHH!! I'm sorry Atem!!" Shaw shouted and quickly covered his eyes. "Why didn't you say you were getting laid!!"

This boy is seriously going to be a cockblocker. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME IN!! what part of I'M BUSY did you not understand!?!?!" I shouted as i ran to cover (y/n). "GET OUT!"

"I thought your were being lazy in bed! I'm Sorry!" He said with his eyes covered, "(y/n) your undies are out of season btw..." 

"Shaw get out now!" (y/n) shouted. "and no they are not! I just got them!"

"what happened? why is there screaming in here...AHHHH!!!!"now Yugi was in my room.

"YUGI get out!!" (y/n) shouted. "wtf, is it? come to atem's room after sex day?" She Said.

"AHHHH I didn't need to hear that (y/n)!! I don't want to know what my brother did!" yugi shouted now covering his ears.

"EWWWWW!! my ears!!!" Shaw yelped.