Moon 514: Aria and the Insurrection - coming soon?

Before dissing out spoilers for book 2... be aware that it is only soft outlined to date but here are a few thoughts as to where it may be going:

Blaze's new enhancements, coupled with training from Evelia (who in turns increases in her powers from learning from the magic woman and the alien captain), include many skills that are no longer primarily psionic - he will be learning to create protective energy fields, levitate objects, enhance his physical skills to a much greater degree, and more. 

The group of aliens in the middle of the earth were exiled for reasons similar to the magic woman - they want to reclaim control of their planet from the subtly growing controls of their corrupt government.  Without getting involved in an intergalactic civil war, what can Blaze do to help them?

The colony of people in the center of the earth will have some surprising things to teach Blaze and his people - and Blaze and Evelia have a lot to share with them as well.  

Tokatu is determined to unleash Aria's fully enhanced potential and nearly dies in the process.  Aria's psyche splits - she becomes a great force of destruction and a sweet and compliant woman depending on her circumstances.  She helps Tokatu kidnap Elayuh based upon his representations that Blaze and Evelia are mistreating the young girl.  While in Tokatu's control, Elayuh receives a number of genetic enhancements that leave her very unhappy.   That is, until the earth begins to speak to her ...

***

If you like Blaze: the White Griffon, check out my sample stories too!

Blaze || the White Griffon was an UNEDITED VERSION.  

The published version (Moon 514: Blaze and the White Griffon) with new and better material is available at:

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2HM0CC

Check out my other books and short stories as well!