Part 9

When Clyde got home from basketball practice the following Monday, he was sore. They had a game coming up, so the coach made the team work extra hard. Clyde didn't even bother getting dressed, he just chucked his things in the corner of his room and collapsed on his bed. He was so tired that he just fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Clyde's Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clyde had a ton of weird dreams but this one was strange. It was a lucid dream. He woke up and knew right away that this was in fact a dream, he got out of bed and walked out into the living room, he saw Craig sitting there on the couch.

"Welcome home honey." 

Said the dark-haired boy to Clyde. 5 kids ran up to Clyde 3 boys and 2 girls.

"Welcome home daddy!!" 

Clyde shook his head around and looked around, this was the house he lived in right now.

"Where's my dad?"

Clyde said, which caused Craig to frown,

"Honey, we put dad in a nursing home 3 years ago." 

Craig walked up to Clyde and touched his forehead,

"Are you okay babe, are you running a fever?"

Clyde backed away from Craig. 

"When did we get married?"

Craig cocked his head,

"6 years ago, why?"

Clyde looked at the ground,

"And how old are we?"

Craig sighed,

"Gosh you're making we feel old, we're 28 years old, we got married when we were 22."

Clyde walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. he looked at his hand and yep. There was a ring on it, he quickly pinched himself, and knew he was dreaming. A little girl walked in,

"Daddy, can I ask you something, if this is all a dream, then would you actually marry Craig in the real world?"

Clyde looked at the little girl,

"Well, I'm not sure, I mean I like him more than a friend, but I'm dating Bebe and I don't want to leave her."

The little girl sighed,

"Alright I was just wondering. So, then wake up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After the dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clyde woke up and shook his head, and got dressed into new clothes, and texted Craig. 

Clyde: Dude I just had the weirdest dream, we got married and had 5 kids. Lmfao. 

Craig: Lol, never am I ever going to have 5 kids, that's just too much.

Clyde put his phone down He didn't say anything about the marriage part. Clyde blushed a little at the thought of actual thought of getting married to Craig. He shook the thought when his dad walked in, Craig was behind him, 

"Just leave the door open a bit, okay?"

Craig chuckled. Clyde face turned cherry red, 

"Dad!! Leave!!"

Craig walked in and shut the door all the way and sat on the bed, he looked at Clyde,

"Hey." 

Clyde smiled,

"Hi."

Craig looked at the door,

"So, marriage dream huh?"

Clyde chuckled, 

"Yeah, it was so weird." 

Craig turned around and faced Clyde his face was beet red. 

"Can I tell you something?"

Clyde nodded,

"Clyde I-I-I like you a lot. L-like m-more than friends."

The dark-haired boy managed to squeeze out. Clyde blushed and grabbed Craig's hand. 

"I'm not sure if I'm Bisexual or not but I like both you and Bebe, it's very confusing." 

He looked at his bed, Craig smiled,

"Would you kiss me?" 

Clyde looked up at Craig and nodded. Craig widened his eyes and turned his head to the side and inched closer to Clyde's face. They both inched closer and closer until their lips touched. Clyde pulled away at the surprise of the kiss. he looked at Craig whilst touching his lips, Craig watched Clyde with a smirk, Clyde smashed his lips onto Craig's and tangled his fingers in his "friend's" hair. Clyde's phone started ringing, so he pulled away and answered, without even looking at the caller.

"Hey babe. Can I come over?"

Said Clyde's crying girlfriend on the other side of the phone. Clyde looked at Craig, Craig cocked his head. 

"Yeah, what's wrong?" 

Craig sighed and got up to leave, Clyde put his hand out to Craig telling him not to go. Bebe hung up and made her way to Clyde's house. Clyde quickly kissed Craig.

"I'm going to break it off, okay?" 

Craig shook his head,

"Bad timing, I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" 

Clyde nodded and watched how Craig walked out. Clyde sat on his bed and watched Bebe walk in and collapse in his lap. He kissed her.

Meanwhile Craig was walking home and saw Jason and Tweek. He walked past them and started crying like he always does. He walked to his room and laid on his bed, he sat up and thought about Clyde, his lips, his soft hair, the way he tasted, the way he smelt. Craig felt his face warm up and he found himself smiling. I want Clyde, all of him to myself only me. I have to find a way to break him up with Bebe, like how Jason manipulated Tweek into breaking up with me. Craig sighed at that thought Who am I kidding I wouldn't do that. It would make me more of a monster than I already am. Craig sighed again, I should just kill myself, it would be so much easier if I was dead.  

Craig laid down and closed he saw Clyde, so he quickly opened his eyes. He closed his eyes again and Trisha walked in this time. 

"Date him. You know Clyde."

Craig jolted up,

"Ewe, sick he's my best friend."

The orange-haired girl chuckled,

"Yeah, well, Roger told mom he saw you two kiss, so there's no hiding it now."

Craig rolled his eyes,

"Get out of my room."

He said with a smile on his face. Trisha laughed,

"Also, dinner is ready, I'll bring it up for you." 

Craig smiled he felt like he was healing, like his depression was going away. He chuckled if it could be like this forever for him it would be amazing.

But he spoke too soon, depression comes in waves, they crash on shore whenever. This would be the worst of his depression yet.

A/N: Hello everyone, I haven't written down here in a while. Are you liking the story so far? Have any thoughts? Suggestions? Let me know! Anyway, I would like to apologize about the language in all my other chapters, and the semi-sexual stuff. My greatest apologies if any of that makes you uncomfortable. Thank you for reading this far, and I hope you have an amazing day!