Part 13

Craig's POV:

When I awoke Clyde kissed me, so I knew right then and there that he felt the same way I did. Some nurses and doctors rushed in to check my vitals, and run some stupid tests, to make sure I was alive. I mean I'm breathing; I must be alive. 

When I was taken back to my room, they told me I would be released tomorrow, because they wanted me to stay one more night so they could make sure I won't die again. Clyde was on the phone with I'm guessing Bebe, because he was pretty frantic and stressed out. Maybe he was breaking up with her, I have no idea.

Clyde's POV:

They took Craig out of the room to run some tests, so I figured I should call Bebe, so I reached for my phone, but sighed Maybe I shouldn't, no, I have to do this. I picked up my phone and clicked Bebe's contact and called her. It rang for a while but eventually she answered.

Hey babe what's up?

I bit my bottom lip, and exhaled deeply,

"Hey Bebe, we need to talk."

Talk about what? What happened?

I closed my eyes,

"Bebe, do you ever get that feeling that you don't feel the same as you used to before, and you find out that the true you has been locked down deep inside you for years, and now you're just finding out your true self?"

That's when I heard her start crying.

Yeah... I know exactly how you feel... Are we breaking up then?

I shook my head, like she could see me. 

"I'm sorry, I still love you with all my heart just some things change, and change is good right?"

Yeah, some change. There's something I haven't told you, that I should've a long time ago.

I looked out the window as the rolled Craig back into the room.

"Yeah? What's up?"

She sighed heavily,

Do you remember about a month or two ago, when we watched 365 days?

"Oh yeah, that was the movie where we had sex, what about it?"

She sighed again,

Clyde, I think that I'm pregnant.

I was flabbergasted, I frantically assured her that everything was going to be okay, and that we would get through this together. Craig looked at me in fear, like something happened.

"What's wrong?" 

He asked the cutest, sleepy voice ever.

"I need to go; Bebe might be pregnant." 

With that I sprinted out of the hospital and do my darling girlfriend. 

Craig's POV:

Clyde said that Bebe might be pregnant, then he just left. Weird fucking day I swear. I sighed, picked up my phone, and called Tweek. 

Hello?

"Hey Tweek, did you stop by and tell me something while I was out?"

Ugh I'll go to the hospital.

"You don't have to."

No, you're right I don't have to, I want to

The phone got hung up, and I laid back onto the bed. 

"Oh my gosh! Craig!"

I got demolished by a killer hug. 

"Hey mom."