Part 6

When Craig awoke, there was dinner on his nightstand, a note that said, Remember the good times. -Trisha  With a sun and smile next to it. Craig looked at a picture of him and Clyde that was sitting on the nightstand and remembered how their last conversation ended, so he went over to Clyde's house.

When Craig arrived at Clyde's house, of course Roger wasn't home. Clyde really needs some company during the day. Craig said to himself. He walked up to the front door and opened it, letting himself in. When he entered, the first thing he heard was Bebe's voice. He knew she was here. He sighed and made his way towards the door and let himself out. I'll just text him later. 

Craig walked down to the starks pond to wallow in his pain. He put in his airpods and turned on a depressing playlist. He sang along to the songs on it as he walked to the starks pond. When he arrived, he saw a couple sitting on the bench holding hands. He looked closer and yep. It was Jason and Tweek. Craig quickly left before they saw him. He was in tears. That was his and Tweek's favorite spot. Now it's theirs.

The now bawling boy knew that the only way he wouldn't be reminded of relationships was by the comfort of his room. He walked home and ignored his mother when she told him to take out the trash. He went up to his room, closed the newly opened curtains, and locked his bedroom door. He laid down in his bed and tried to fall asleep but couldn't. He twisted and turned, but the images of Jason and Tweek kept replaying in his head. Why did they look happier than we were?  Craig asked himself. 

Craig continued to try to fall asleep, but he couldn't seem to close his eyes. So, he turned his music onto his speaker and blasted it, he started doing French homework, just so he could get it done. he started singing along to the song Last Letter by Parker Jack. Craig wanted to talk to someone, anyone, but his family. They wouldn't understand. So, Craig texted Clyde.

Hey dude, did Bebe leave yet?  Craig waited for a reply, he waited and waited and waited and waited. then he just gave up. Clyde was spending lovey-dovey time with Bebe and there was nothing Craig could do about it. His man was getting stolen by some bitch! Craig paused and thought about Clyde for a minute. His soft silky hair, the way he dresses to impress, the little birthmark in his eye that no one can see but him, every little detail about Clyde, Craig knew. 

Craig was frozen now. Am I gaining feelings for Clyde?!  Craig sighed to the thoughts going through his head and finished his homework, before his annoying little sister knocked on the door. Craig opened it and Trisha screamed,

"Hey! What the hell is wrong with you? I mean I know you and Tweek broke up like about 2 weeks ago but get the hell over it! Stop moping around like a little baby and get a new boyfriend! God you're useless! 

"Get out of my room." Craig mumbled to the ginger haired girl.

"What'd you say?" said the girl leaning in closer.

"I SAID GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM YOU ANNOYING BRAT!!!" 

And with that Trisha left with a Bang!! of the door. Craig walked back to his bed and sat down, before staring at the wall and leaning over to turn off his music. Then his phone rang. He quickly turned off the music and grabbed his phone, Clyde was the caller. Craig answered it, 

"Hey, Craig, we need to talk, come over to my place tonight please." 

And with that one sentence Clyde hung up. He left Craig to mope around in his own depressed self, wondering if he would lose his best friend too, just like how he lost his boyfriend, just like how he lost Stripes, he lost everything, and there was nothing left except a huge hole in Craig's chest. he sighed and walked to the bathroom to get ready, but just sat on the bathroom floor and cried for a while, before getting in the bathtub, clothes and everything and just turned on the water. 

"I want to die."  Said the black-haired boy to himself, letting the water consume him.