Part 17

Clyde's POV:

I waited at Starks Pond until I saw an overdressed Bebe, walking up with a huge grin on her face.

I smiled kindly back and hugged her,

"I missed you."

Wait, what am I saying?!

She smiled widely and tried to kiss me, which I leaned away from.

"What's wrong? Don't you want to kiss me?"

All I did was shake my head to tell her I didn't want her kisses.

She looked at the ground with sadness written all over her face, so I lifted her head up so she could look me in the eyes. I placed a gentle kiss on her lips, but something wasn't right. Our kisses never felt so blah before.

I stared out in space,

Angel Clyde: Aww, we like kissing Craig more than kissing Bebe.

Devil Clyde: What are you talking about? We love Bebe, we love poontang.

Angel Clyde: You don't know that!!

Devil Clyde: Well, why would we date girls if we didn't like poontang???

Angel Clyde: BECAUSE WE'RE IN LOVE WITH CRAIG!!!! THAT'S WHY WE DON'T LIKE POONTANG ANYMORE!!!!!

I shook myself out of space,

"Jeez.."

Was all I mumbled under my breath.

Craig's POV:

I don't know if Clyde wants to see me or not, but I walked next door to check on him. I knocked on the door, and a woman answered.

"How can I help you?"

Was all she said,

"I-is Clyde in?"

She shook her head,

"No, Clyde just left. He said he was going to Starks Pond to meet someone."

I stared blankly at her before turning around and heading to Starks Pond.

When I arrived there, I saw the most gruesome sight ever, Clyde was hugging Bebe! I stared for a good 4 minutes, and they kissed. I felt my heart crush.

I sighed and ran away in tears,

It's always Bebe. Why did I get attached to him? I knew this would happen, I could never get happiness.

I walked home and launched myself up the staircase and into my bed. I couldn't control my tears, so I just let them pour out onto my pillow.

It's like Tweek all over again.

I heard a knock on my door, I walked over and opened it, just to see my annoying little sister standing in the doorway.

"Hey..."

Was all she said before she pulled me into a huge hug.

"I know what you're thinking. This is like Tweek all over again, and maybe it would be better if I disappeared nobody would miss me. Well, I would miss you, and I don't think it'd be better if you were gone. Because I love you, big bro."

I smiled and hugged her back because she not only knew exactly what I was thinking but comforted me.

"I love you too, little sis."

I walked downstairs with Trisha and sat on the couch. There was a sudden knock on the door.

"Craig sweetie, could you get the door?"

I smiled and opened the door, and stared dumbfounded at Clyde standing there out of breath.

"Hey..."

I blinked,

"Hi..."