Chapter 2

It's been a few weeks in LA, and allthe boys have been so sweet to me. Well, as much as they can. For.. well.. you know... Fuck boys? But they are all great, and they are a bunch of fun to hang out with. I'm pretty close with Kio, Jaden, and Blake. And I'm obviously close with Bryce. All the sway boys are amazing, I've also met other influencers, such as basically the entire Hype Houe. They're all really cool.

"IT'S BAILEY'S TURN TO MAKE DINNER!" Josh yelled. "It's my turn every night." I said as I rolled my eyes. They all laughed. "That's fine though. I love cooking." I said with a shrug. I went to the kitchen and looked in the pantry, and in the fridge. "DO YOU GUYS NEVER GO SHOPPING!? yelled. "Not really." Bryce said. "Okay, I'm gonna go to the store and get a few things. And then I'll come back to make dinner." I said. I went up to my room and put my shoes on and I grabbed my purse and phone then went downstairs and left.

*Later*

"MOVIE TIME!" Quinton said. "All right, I'm gonna go change and stuff, I'll be back in a second." I said. I went upstairs and changed into a baggy t, and some black spandex shorts. I put my hair up in a messy bun, and then I went to the bathroom and started taking off my makeup and then washing my face. As I was wiping off my makeup Jaden walked in. "You take way too long." He said. "I'm a girl. What did you expect?" I asked. He shrugged then said, "What are you even doing?" "Taking off my makeup." I said. "Good, you don't need that shit on your face." He said. "Yes I do." I said with a small chuckle. "Believe me, you don't." He said. I rolled my eyes then looked at him. "Ready?" I asked. "Yup." He said with a smile and we both walked back downstairs.

We sat on the couch watching a movie. I sat with my back against the arm of the couch, and my legs draped over Jaden's lap. About halfway though the movie, everyone fell asleep except for me and Jaden. "You've gotta be fucking kidding me." I said. Jaden looked at everyone and chuckled. "How are they asleep? It's not even 9:30." I said. He laughed a little harder. "Well, I'm gonna head up to my room." I said. "All right." As I moved my legs off of Jadens, and felt his body tense.

"You okay?" I asked. "Mmm Hmm." He said as he nodded. "You sure?" I asked. "Great." He let out as if he was holding his breath. I continued to move my leg, and thats when I felt it. He was completely hard. "Oh." I said as I moved away from him. "I'm so sorry Bailey." He said. "It- uh- it's okay." I said. "No Bailey, I-I'm seriously so sorry I just-" "Jaden. It's okay, you don't need to explain, I kinda understand how it works. And it's really not a big deal." I said. He stayed quiet, and I could tell he was embarrased by how quiet he went. I stood up and looked at him. "I'm gonna go to my room. You should get some... help... And please don't be too loud. Your room is right next to mine an the walls are really thin." I said and he chuckled. "Night J." I said. "Night." He said softly.

With that I walked away and up to my room and my face flushed red. I couldn't believe that. I mean, Jaden has like, become my best friend. So, him getting hard just from my leg brushing over him. I don't know how to feel. I mean, prior to dating my ex boyfriend, I would have been proud of myself for making a hot guy hard. But like... I do't know now.

I laid on my bed and scrolled through TikTok. I tried getting my mind off of what had happened with Jaden. And as some point I fell asleep scrolling.

*The Next Morning*

I woke up and got ready for the day. I got dressed, then curled my hair.

And then I started my makeup

"How many times do I have to tell you m, you don't need that shit." I heard. I looked at the boys reflecting as he came up behind me. "I do need it Jaden. Without it, I look like a hot mess." I said. "Nah, just the hot part." I rolled my eyes with a small smile. "What are you getting all dressed up for?" He asked. "Oh I'm filming a tea tok with Josh. So I might as well look presentable." I said. Jaden smiled. "I hope one day you'll understand you don't need that crap." He said. I shrugged. "Well I'll see you in a bit." I said with a smile. "We should go get lunch or something later." He said. "Sounds good." I said.

*After Tea Tok*

"Hey Bailey?" I heard. I spun around and it was Blake. "Yeah? What's up?" I asked him. "I was wondering if maybe you would want to go get lunch." He said. "Oh yeah, sure." I said with a smile. "Great." He said. "Let's say leave in 30?" He asked. "Sounds perfect." I said. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I walked out of the room and ran into Jaden. "Hey. You're done already?" He said. "Yeah. Just finished." "Good, so you ready to get lunch?" He asked. "Crap." I said. "What?" He asked confused. "I forgot we were gonna go get lunch. I told Blake we could go get lunch." I said. "Oh." Was all Jaden could say. "It's fine I'll just tell him I can't." I said. "Nonono, it's fine. We can get lunch another time." Jaden said. "You sure? I feel really bad." I said. "Don't feel bad princess. It's fine." He said with a smile. "I'll make it up to you." I said. "You better." He said with a smile and I laughed.