Chapter 15

"nononono... This can't be possible. It can't be." I said to myself. My hands were shaking and my breath was unsteady. How could this be happening. I mean, one test could be wrong... but 8? I know I know... I went a little overboard. BUT- I can't believe it. It can't be real. I mean, Jaden and I have only been dating for a short time. And I mean- I- It's just- Why!? Why now? Of all times for this to happen. It happens now. I'm not ready! I don't want to ruin what I have with Jaden. Okay but seriously how is this possible!? I literally am on birth control. I never miss it. I take it religiously. I didn't know what to do, or how to feel. I mean, I'm terrified.

I got on the phone and immedeately called Dixie. She's one of my best friends, and right now I just need a girl to talk to. I would say Addison, but... her and Bryce are having some... issues... so she doesn't want to come to sway at all, and honestly I don't want to leave my room and risk seeing Jaden. Right now I just don't know what to do. I told Dixie it was important and she told me she would be to the house as soon as possible. Which, that means the world to me. Like I said, right now I just need my best friend.

*Little Bit Later*

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I stayed quiet hoping that if it were Jaden he would just leave thinking I wasn't there. "It's me Bails." I heard Dixie say. I jumped up and opened the door. "So what excatly is going o-" She stopped as she saw one of the tests. "No way." She said. "Yeah..." I said softly. "What are you going to do?" She asked. "I don't know. All I do know is that I'm fucking terrified." I said. "Okay, well, it'll be okay." "What if Jaden gets mad? Or what if Bryce gets mad?" I asked. "Okay, well scew Bryce. And believe me when I say no matter what, Jaden will come around. I've known him a lot longer than you have. And I know him pretty well." "I know, it's just- I- I don't want to loose him." I said. "I know B." "And I mean, we live in the same house. So like- it'll be reallt hard to deal with if he is mad." I said. "Well, then you can come stay with me and Charli." She said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes! Of course!" She said. "That means the world to me." I said.

*Little While Later*

I laid on my bed thinking over and over how to talk to Jaden. Thinking about how I don't want to abort the baby. Or to give them up for adoption. That leaves me with raising him or her. How do I tell Jaden that I'm pregant and I'm keeping the child. I mean, that's a lot to spring on someone you've only officially been with for 3 months. Just then there was a knock on my door and it opened slightly. "Bails, are you still awake?" I heard Jaden whisper. I could to pretend to be sleeping. Or I could see what he came in for. Sadly I'm a good girlfriend who notices the fact that it's weird he randomly came in here at almost 3 AM.

"Yeah, I'm awake." I said. He stayed quiet, but came into the room. "You okay?" I asked. "Yeah, I just really wanted to come see you. I haven't seen you all day, and it was impossible trying to sleep without you." He said. "You could've come in here sooner." I said. "Yeah." He said softly. He walked over and laid behind me. He wrapped his arms around me. I felt his skin against the skin on my belly and I flinched a little. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah, sorry." I said. "How come you're still up?" He asked. "Just couldn't sleep." I said softly. He kissed the back of my shoulder. "Are you sure you're okay? You seem off." "Y-yeah." I said not meaning for my voice to crack. "Baby, don't lie to me." He said. "I'm fine Jaden." I said. "Okay, now I know you're lying. You never call me by my name." He said softly. "Can we Just go to sleep and talk about it in the morning?" I asked. "Yeah." He said in almost a whisper. "I love you." He whispered before kissing my shoulder one last time. "I love you too." I said.

It wasn't long before I heard him letting out soft snores. But I couldn't sleep. All I could think about is how this could all end when I tell him. I was worried. I do love him. A lot. I just am so scared he's going to hate me after this.