Chapter 17

I had been staying with the girls for a few days, which was nice. Heidi had been sweet to me, she found out and instantly made me an appointment with a doctor to go theough all the pregnancy stuff. I got copys of the ultrasound. I put one in my phonecase, and another I put in a small box along with one of the tests I had taken. I decided to make a cute little box with all things to do with the pregnancy. I had one more, but I honestly didn't know what to do with it, so I kept it in the envelope they gave it to me in.

I smiled at the picture

I smiled at the picture. Thats when there was a knock on the door to the room I had been staying in. "Yeah?" I asked. The door opened revealing Dixie. "Hey! Looking at the ultrasound?" She asked. "Yeah." I said with a smile. I then looked up at her and said, "What's up?" "I was just coming to check on you. Make sure you'redoing okay. I know it's all a lot going on at once." She said. "Yeah, I'm doing good." I said with a smile. "I'm glad." She said smiling back. "Also Charli and I were going to go get lunch if you wanted to come." She said. "Yeah, sounds good. Let me just get ready." I said with a smile. "Okay."

I then put my hair in two messy french braids

I then put my hair in two messy french braids. Then I put on some blush, mascarra, and lip gloss, and then I walked out to Dixie and Charli. "Ready?" Dixie asked. "Yeah." I said with a smile.

*At lunch*

We sat and ate lunch and I would occasionally glance at my phone seeing the ultrasound picture through my phonecase. "Hey sis." I heard. I looked up and saw Jaden, Josh, and Bryce all walking in. "Oh hey." I said with a smile. I looked and saw Jaden. He noticed the picture in my phone case. I flipped my phone over hoping my brother didn't see it. I stood up and hugged him. Then Bryce said, "That's weird." "What?" I asked. "You didn't hug or say anyhting to Jaden." I looked at Jaden and he immedeately looked down to his feet. He didn't tell him. But I knew now was not the time. "Yeah." I said softly. I walked over to Jaden and wrapped my arms arounf his neck, and he wrapped his around my waist. "Well we were just coming to get our food. So we will leave you girls." Bryce said. "Yeah." I said softly. I sat back down and I looked at Jaden. He stayed quiet.

*Later*

I laid on the bed in the spare room looking through pictures of me an Jaden. I knew we were over. But I still love him. He was still my best friend before he was my boyfriend.