the wedding

Billie and Alex was one day away from their wedding and they couldn't wait, but the wedding was one day away. Billie was stressed and Alex was too "hey Billie calm down sweetie" Alex said "speak to yourself baby" Billie said with a laughing voice. Alex started laughing and that made Billie laugh too, Billie and Alex was quiet for a bit until Billie broke down in laughter. she was laughing so much she fell of the chair and Alex looked confused, but Billie was still laughing.

Billie's POV:

I was laughing so hard I almost peed myself, but luckily I didn't. Alex looked very confused and that made me laugh even more, but she didn't understand. "your face Alex" I said laughing like hell "what's with my face??" she looked scared at me "it looks like you've seen a ghost" I said while laughing again. Alex looked at me "alright mama's you're dead" she said and jumped on top of me when I was laughing, and that was not smart because I peed myself "Alex fuck youuuu" I said while laughing and annoyed at the same time "whaaattttt" she looked at me very confused "you made me piss myself you little bitch" I told her laughing and when I said that she started laughing. "it's not funnyyyy" she looked at me "yes it isssss" she screamed at me and that's when it hits me "imma go change and after imma kill ya" I said with a annoyed face. She started flirting with me, but I threw a pillow on her face so she didn't see a damn thing. I went to the bathroom and changed, when I came out of the bathroom she was just laying on the floor "baby are you sleeping?" I asked her carefully, but she didn't respond. "babe answer me??" I came over to her and tried to wake her up, she didn't move any part of her body and she didn't wake up no matter how hard I tried to wake her up. I got so worried "babe please wake up!!" I screamed at her, but she still didn't respond. "babe it's not funny... wake up!" I said again starting to tear up "babe don't play with me!" I said crying. she woke up and hugged me hard "I'm sorry mommy I just wanted to scare you a little..." she said "ARE YOU INSANE?! YOU SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!" I yelled at her. I could see on her face she felt bad "I'm sorry mama's... I really am" she said tearing up. I took her into a hug and rubbed her back and stroke her through her hair. "should we go to bed maybe?" she looked at me and nodded her head yes, she took her hands around my neck and I carried her to the bathroom. she refused to let go of me, "maybe you should brush your teeths" she looked at me and nodded her head no "you do it" she said looking at me "you want me to brush your teeths?" I asked her and she nodded her head yes. I took her toothbrush and brushed her teeths, I saw her getting sleepy so I undressed her and carried her to bed. she fell asleep on my shoulder and I putted her to bed and putted the cover over her beautiful body. I undressed myself and went to bed. the next morning I woke up by my alarm, I looked around and streched out. "omg I'm getting married today!" I thought to myself, but my sweet little Alex was still asleep. I stood up, went to the bathroom and got ready. Alex woke up a while after me and she came down the stairs like she was sleeping "wow you look tired baby" I said to Alex "help me mommy" when she said that I got worried "baby what's wrong?" She looked at me "I can't take my socks off" she said with a sad voice "babygirl what do you mean?" I asked worried "I can't take my socks off because my hands are to warm" she looked at me laughing "hahaha very funny babe" she laughed even more and I looked annoyed. She looked at me and made a evil flirting face and walked over to me and kissed my lips "alright mama's I've got to go" I looked at her nodded my head with a smile, I knew why because she had to get ready for the wedding. She came over to me and kissed my forehead, I had to go too. I got over to my car and drove to where I was gonna put on my wedding dress, when I got there my mom waited for me. "Hey honey!" She said to me "hey mom!" I said back "are you nervous?" I looked at her and nodded my head. We went inside and putted my wedding dress on. When we got to the wedding place I saw Alex talking to a friend, "gosh she is so so pretty" I thought to myself. She went inside and so did I, but not in the same room. Hours later we finally got married and we had a huge party, we had a lot of fun.

Sorry for this chapter to be so short guys... but I've had some busy days and I don't want to take so long with writing... please vote and comment, love y'all<3