School fun

Aliyah's POV:
I was sitting with my friends waiting for Ms. Eilish to pick me up. We're going to a school trip. I had to sit with Ms. Eilish the whole 10 hours drive. The reason I were driving with Ms. Eilish is because I am a trouble maker. I can't sit in the bus with the other students without fighting them. Ms. Eilish is a damn hot teacher and I have the biggest crush on her. I don't want a crush on her, so I try to be a little rude to her. When she got here I took my bag, putted it in her car, and sat in the passenger seat. "Hey Aliyah" she said smiling at me "sup" I said dryly. Ms. Eilish looked at me for a moment and smiled at me like she was in love. I looked at her and she smiled at me and took her hand on my thigh. she rubbed it and that made my third member wanting to say hi. it made a tent in my pants and I tried to cover it up with pushing it down. it didn't work so I just kind of gave up. Ms. Eilish looked at me and smiled while smirking. I gave her a side eye and she just laughed a bit. she took her hand a little closer to my dick. I looked at her and she looked at me "what do you want? my dick? is it that what you want cause I can see it through you" I said looking at her in a rude way "I umm I don't want your dick" she said taking her hand back. I smirked a little. she was wearing a miniskirt, a shirt exposing her cleavage, and no bra. I think she's not wearing any bra. I slowly took my hand on her inner thigh. she froze. she crossed her legs trying not to make me notice she was wet. "open your legs" I commanded her "why should I open my legs?" she asked looking at me "because you're driving and I don't want us to crash" I said and she nodded. she opened her legs and sat normal again. I think she forgot I had my hand on her inner thigh so I moved a little to close to her pussy. she let out a heavy breath and started sweating. then I moved closer and closer till I reached her pussy. her eyes widen when I touched her pussy. she was wearing a thong and it was a little soaked cause she was very wet. I slowly pulled her thong to the side and rubbed circles around her clit. she let out a small quiet moan and quickly covered her mouth "moaning now huh?" I teased her "no I wasn't moaning" she said trying not to blush. "we'll see about that" I smirked when I said that.

A while later I looked at her trying to cross her legs, she's probably wet. I slowly took my hand on her inner thigh and moved closer to her pussy. "Don't you dare" she said looking straight at the road. I didn't listen, so I putted two fingers on her clit. She froze once again. I started rubbing circles around her clit again. Damn this is fun. I did it harder and harder. She moaned more and more. "Stop, I'm driving" she moaned "then pull over" I said looking directly at her. she tried taking my hand away from her pussy, but I'm to strong for that. she then pulled over and tried to attack me playfully and she was mad too I guess. she tried to top me and make me stop, but it didn't work because I took two fingers inside of her. she fell back and that made me laugh. she likes this, but she just won't admit it. I started pumping my fingers in and out. she let out a quiet and soft moan "fuck" she moaned. I did it faster and faster which made her moan even more and louder. my dick was rock hard and I had en intense boner. she gave up and leaned into me with her head into my neck. she hugged into me as I was fingering her and she kissed my neck. she's in love I guess. she were sitting there sucking and licking my neck. now my boner was about to open my pants and she felt it. it was hurting because my boner is so big rn and I need to let it out. she understood it and while she was sucking my neck she opened my pants, took it out of my boxers, and started stroking it. her pussy is so pretty and my dick would fit perfect inside of her. She looked at me like she was reading my thoughts. I wasn't fingering her anymore.

Suddenly I felt her putting my dick inside of her. Guess what. She moaned so loud when she did that. I just smirked. I turned us around so I was on top of her. I started pumping in and out with my big dick. She screamed in pleasure when I hit her g-spot. I felt myself Cuming inside of her and I know what that might cause.

sorry guys for a short chapter, but hope you enjoy <3