Ms. Eilish

Ashley's POV:
I was sitting in a restaurant with my mom waiting for my teacher, Ms. Eilish. Her and mom were best friends, I thought it was kinda disgusting. Ms. Eilish and I have been having a thing, flirting, kissing and had sex once. When she came she was wearing a tight skirt and a shirt exposing her cleavage. My mom started a bit "mom, no" I whispered. Then she looked away from her boobs and they gave each other a hug, ew. "Hey Ashley" Ms. Eilish said and I said hi back. She sat down next to me and putted her hand on my thigh, I switched position trying not to get a boner. Her hand got higher and higher until she reached my dick. "So, is she a good student" mom asked her "yes, she really is" Ms. Eilish said and smiled "that's good" my mom said. Now Billie's hand was over my hard dick, my boner were aching because of Ms. Eilish. She noticed it, I was about to get up, but Ms. Eilish didn't let me. she pushed me down again. suddenly I felt her playinng with my hard dick outside my pants. I slapped her hand, but she just laughed a bit. my mom got up and was about to walk away "mom where are you going" I asked "bathroom" she said and walked away. "take your hand off my dick" I said sternly she smirked and kissed my neck, she sucked it making a hickey. "are you out of your mind?!" I said "nope" she said and gave my dick a squize. she took her hand off my dick and opened my pants, she took her hand inside my boxers and started  jerking off. she is playing with fire. I was strugglig with keeping myself up, this is bothering me. "Billie, you are playing with fire" I said and she nodded. 

she's been jerking off on me for a little now and I was literally cumming, my mom looked over at me and frowned her eyes. "Ashley are you okay sweetie" she asked "sure, I just ain't feeling that well" I said and Ms. Eilish took her hand out of my boxers and rubbed my back. she knew I was lying because she knew it's because of her jerking off on me. it's been a while now and we were home, mom left for a bussiness trip and Ms. Eilish had to watch over me. her dog Shark were running around the garden of my house playing with his toy while I was sitting in the hot tub. Billie opened the door and walk outside with a coat on. she opened her coat and got into the bath. she was wearing her bra and her thong because she forgot her swim suit. when she got in she took her bra off "hope you don't mind..." she said. I looked at her boobs, but couldn't see much. all I saw was the top off her boobs. she took her hands under the water and she came up with her underwear. she is naked I guess. she noticed I wanted to see her boobs, so she came over to me and sat next to me. she leaned her head on my shoulder, I putted my hand on her thigh. she let out a shaky breath, I knew she was horny. I took my hand higher and higher till I reacher her pussy. I spread her legs and took a finger draging it between her pussy lips, she moaned when I touched her clit. I rubbed her clit and that made her moan even more, she closed her legs and sat in my lap. she kissed me and I kissed back, we started making out. the bubbles suddenly turned off and I saw her boobs just the way I wanted to. my dick started rising higher and higher, she took my hand and placed it on her breasts. she saw my boner and took my dick out. I kissed her breasts making love marks, I made my way to her nipples biting them. "fuck me" I said as I felt my dick touch her pussy. she moaned when she felt it, it rubbed itself on her clit. Billie sat up a bit and sat down on my dick, my dick slowly sliding inside of her "fuck" she moaned as I hit her spot. the bobbles started while we had sex, this is the best sex I've ever had before. 

after we had sex in the tub I went for a shower, I turned the water on and waited for it to turn hot. suddenly I heard Billie scream, I ran down the stairs seeing her watching a scary movie. "damn Billie! you scare the shit out of me!" I said and she looked at me "sorry" she whispered. I came over to her and kissed her neck. she moaned when I did so, "what are you doing now" she asked looking at me "showering" I said "mind if I join" she asked and I shook my head. she got up and ran over to me while we walked to the bathroom. when we got the I jumped  in the shower and so did she. I was wearing a shirt and my pants "showering with clothes today" she asked and I saw it "shit" I said and she laughed "not funny" I said as I dragged her with me. "hey I'm still wearing clothes!" she yelled as she playfully hit my arm "so" I said and she showed me the finger. I laughed and she pushed me to the floor, I dragged her with me as we both were laughing. I turned the water to cold water without she noticing it. suddenly she let out a gasp because of the cold water, she got up standing away from the water. I lifted her little body over to the cold water. she tried to get away, but I was still holding her. then she turned the water off, and ripped up my shirt and laughed.

Billie's POV:

it was in the middle of the night and the door for the guestroom opened, it was Ashley. she came over and said nothing, but laying down putting the cover over and leaning into me. "are  you horny" she asked and I nodded. "me too" she said and closed her eyes. she got up a little and placed me on her lap. "good night Billie" she said and kissed my cheek. suddenly I felt her boner poking my pussy, I let out a quiet moan. but quickly fell asleep.

okay folks, thank you for reading! <3