Married teacher

William's POV:

I was sitting in the classroom staring at my teachers massive boobs. her boobs about to spill out her bra. she saw me looking at her big boobs making her coming up to me "it would be nice if you stopped staring at my boobs" she whispered. I nodded and she walked back. I tried keeping my eyes off, but it didn't work. her boobs are so pretty and yummy. she came up to me again "you've got detention" she said sternly. she walked away again and continued teaching. I hate detention, the teacher who has detention is a piece of shit, he is so rude to the other students. he is an old man. I wish we had Ms. O'connell instead.

time skip

it's time for detention now and I'm sitting in the front. the teacher isn't here yet. after a while the door opens revealing Ms. O'connell "hey guys, today I will be having you in detention" she said sitting down. Ms. O'connell saw me sitting in the front. she came over to me and sat down *why are you staring at my breasts all the time?" she asked looking me in the eyes "because they look good" I said and she widen her eyes. I saw her crossing her legs.

Billie's POV:

William was staring at my boobs all the time and when he said my boobs looks good I got wet as fuck. I felt the throbbing in my pussy. my underwear feeling soaked. he stared at me looking me in the eyes "meet me by my car after school" he said and I nodded. I walked off back to my desk and sat down. William still staring at my boobs. I felt the wetness get worse and the throbbing get worse. I felt the need to touch myself, but I know I can't.

time skip

after school I went to William seeing him by his car. he was shirtless and that made me horny and wet as hell. "you came Ms. O'Connell" he said smirking "I keep my promises" I said. he stood there just looking at me "why do you want me here William?" I asked looking right at him "get in the car Ms. O'Connell" he said and I nodded. when I got in the car he started it. after a while of driving I felt his hand on my thigh. I froze and crossed my legs "nuh uh, open your legs" he said in a dominant voice. I did what he said. I opened my legs and then I felt his fingers on my clit. I froze even more. I'm married! This is bad! "William please stop!" I begged "why?" He asked in confusion "I'm married William, this isn't right" I said and he looked at me in shock. he didn't know I had a husband, but he didn't care.  I felt his fingers on my clit, rubbing it faster and faster, harder and harder. I let out a small moan because it felt really good. suddenly my phone started rinning, it was my husband. "hey baby!" I said and smiled "hey sweetie, you home soon?" he asked in a rude way "oh umm yeah" I was sad and scared when I said that. William drove me back to school where my car was. I drove back home to my husband and my pretty baby shark. well Shark is my dog, but he's still my cute baby. when I parked my car, my husband came running out the door. "where is my dinner?!" he asked in a possesive way "hun I just came home" I said walking in the door. he followed me and kissed my lips, ofc I kissed back. when I got to the livingroom I started making  the dinner. I'm making Tandori because I know my husband wants it.

we're now eating dinner and he was so hungry. while eating I felt his toe rubbing my clit. for some reason it didn't feel good. why? I took my plate and went to our bedroom. I sat down on our bed and thought of divorce. it feels like I've lost mmy feelings for him, what am I supposed to do. I searched up on the internett about divorce and found out it's for the best. "james!" I yelled and he came running "yes??" he asked me with a worried look "we have to talk about something" I said while he sat down next to me. 

after a while of talking about divorce he were crying in my lap, he did agree cause he wanted me to be happy. while we were divorcing he hugged me several times. he's  so adorable when he's sad. 

it's been a month and William just won't stop staring at my boobs and ass, he keeps following me everywhere and smaking my ass 24/7. tonight we're going on a little date and I believe it's gonna be nice. we're in school now and he's following me to my office even though I've told him to go back to his classroom. I guess he's trying to annoy me, not really working. "go back to your classroom hun" I saud while he were sitting in my lap in my office "no I'm fine thank you" he said and kissed me. "I want to stay here with you, so I'm going to" he said and kissed me. I kissed him back. I saw him getting a boner and that made me let out a little laugh. he playfully hit me with his arm. his boner was getting bigger and I could see him annoyed, so I took my hand over his dick playing with it. he burried his face in my neck, I felt his warm breath against my neck. 

we're driving to where our date is gonna be, we're going to a resturant. when we got there we walked in and ordered our food. "there's a snake behind you" he whispered "no, there's a snake in front of me" I said flirting with him a tiny bit. we were talking about random stuff and having fun. after we were done eating we went to the park late at night and played around. we were all alone which means we could do  whatever we wanted to. we went into a bathroom and he played with my hair while I tried to fix it "babe I'm trying to fix my hair" I said and smacked his ass. he laughed and let go off my hair. we got outside again and it was pouring with rain.

hey guys!! hope you liked it!! <3