English teacher Pt. 2

Someone asked for a part 2, so why not? I hope y'all enjoy this one because I will make this chapter as good as possible!

Billie's POV:
Aliya left me in my office after a talk because I had to have a word with her, she was in trouble by other teachers because of pushing a teacher in the hallway. And ofc I gave her detention, I can't wait to see what will happen in that detention. Something fun maybe. Aliya was making me go crazy because of me having feelings for that sexy girl. And I get wet when she's around me all the time. Her pretty voice is the best. And now it's time for class which means I'm gonna have to see Aliya. Let's go Billie. I walked in seeing every student talking with each other, Aliya talking to her best friend.

Aliya's POV:
Ms. Eilish came walking in the classroom, swaying her hips. Fuck now I'm hard. When she came over to her desk everybody sat down in their own seats, I was sitting in the front because I knew Ms. Eilish gets wet. Today I was wearing a sexy outfit for teasing her.

My outfit

My outfit. (She does not look like Suga, she's just having the same outfit without the hat)
When Ms. Eilish saw me her eyes widen a bit, but quickly looking away. She gave us all a test we were going to do, but this one was harder than I thought. After giving us the test she sat down crossing her legs and omg her legs looks sexy as fuck. when I was looking at her legs my boner got SO big, I got a noticeable bulge in my pants. She ofc saw it and she came up to me "what's the matter with your dick hun?" She whispered to me while pushing it down a bit "Ms. Eilish I don't know what you're talking about" I whispered back "yes you do" she whispered now playing with it outside my pants. "You're playing with fire Ms. Eilish" I whispered in her ear and she let go off my dick walking back to her desk. Some time later Billie stopped crossing her legs, I could see a wet spot in her panties. I couldn't stop looking at her wet panties and I could see her looking at my boner. and I knew I had detention today, so I will make some fun today. teasing her is the best!

now I had detention which means it's finally time to tease Ms. Eilish, she's gonna hate me after this. Ms. Eilish was sitting by her desk writing on something and I thought this was the time. I found my water gun with water in it and used it on Ms. Eilish's underwear. now it looked like she had pissed herself. "what was that for Aliya?" she asked madly "I was bored, now here's a new underwear" I said throwing it at her. she changed into it, but she had no clue it was a vibrator in these panties. I turned it on with my phone on the lowest speed. her eyes widen when she felt that. I started laughing a bit "what's funny?" She asked and that made me laugh even more "stop it!" She yelled and that made me laugh more than I did. I turned it off for a second and I saw her walking towards. She got to my desk placing her hands on my desk. I slowly took my phone up and turned the vibrator on the highest speed. Her eyes widen again and crossing her legs. She tried to stand up, but fell to the floor. "Turn it off" she said sternly "no, I don't want to" I said smirking at her "please I'm begging" she said trying to keep her moans in "why do you want me to turn it off?" I asked   
"becauseitfeellikeheavenandIdontwanttomoanbecauseitwillbefuckingloud" she said so fast I could hardly hear it "you could have just told me that when I first started it" I said and I could see her annoyed "stop teasing me" she said madly and walked away.

Billie's POV:
It was Monday and it was time for work, I don't want to go to work but I have to. At least I get to see Aliya. I drove to work and it was pouring rain, but I didn't care. While driving I saw Aliya walking to school again, soaked. I pulled over and she saw me, she then immediately ran over to my car and hopped in. "Why are you walking to school when it's raining Aliya?" I asked "because mom won't drive me to school" she said and I nodded. She pulled my skirt up seeing me in different panties "I didn't say you could change, did I?" She said and I shook my head "thought so" she said looking out the window. While I was focusing at the road I felt a hand rubbing my thigh "what are you doing Aliya?" I asked, but she didn't answer. All she did was to touch my pussy. Then rub my clit. Fuck this is great! "Pull over Billie" she said "why?" I asked trying not to moan "you seriously can't focus on the road" when she said that I pulled over and just looked down out the window. I felt her dip two fingers inside me. Inside my vagina, fuck yes. Life is heaven bro. Now she did it faster and faster which made me a moaning mess. She pulled my thong down, opening my shirt, opened my bra taking it off me, and now pulling my skirt down leaving me fully exposed. She jumped in the backseat while pulling me with her "do it Aliya, I force you" I said with closed eyes. She pulled her pants down and then her boxers. "You sure about this?" She asked and I nodded. I felt her dick sliding into me and in that moment I moaned. She started pumping in and out, I can't believe I'm having sex with my own student.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter<3 vote and comment loves<3