Why me?

Ajax's POV:
I was sitting in my classroom thinking about Ms. Eilish, people keeps saying she's in love with me. It's weird because I'm the weird one... why me? I asked myself. She's the hottest teacher in school and everybody likes her, but now I've heard rumors about her having feelings for me. I wanna find out! I ran down the stairs to find her office, I walked through the door and pretended to fall on her. I succeeded so now I'm lying on top of her. Her eyes were widen and I smirked. "I'm sorry miss, I didn't mean to" I said and she moaned when I "accidentally" brushed against her pussy. "Oh so you like that" I said and she nodded... "okay" I said as I left her office. she tried to catch me, but I was gone. she couldn't find me and I guess that made her mad. I was about to enter the classroom until I felt a hand gripping me, I turned around. it was Ms. Eilish. she told me to come with her so I did, we got to her office and I sat down in one of her chairs. she turned her chair around to look at me. her eyes was dark, she was mad as fuck. oh no. "why did you leave me like that?" she asked with a serious voice and madness in her eyes "because why not" I said as I took my vape out. she saw it and took my vape away from me. "why?!" I asked in a rude way "because you're not supposed to vape in school" she said and putted my vape in her bag. I looked down at the floor while she sat down next to me. she putted her hand on my lap and stroke my thigh. I felt my dick get hard and it formed a tent in my pants, she saw it and made her way up to my hard dick. suddenly I felt her hand over my dick and her sucking my neck, I got in shock because I didn't expect her to do this. then she putted her hand in my boxers and started stroking me.

I was sitting in my room playing with my cat Noldus, the doorbell scared him and he went under my bed. I laughed a little to myself "you cute little thing" I said as I stroke his head from under the bed. we had a visitor, but I don't know who because I was in my room. suddenly I heard someone knock on my door "what?" I asked in a rude way "I didn't know you were a cold person" the person said as they opened the door. Ms. Eilish? what is she doing here... "what are you doing here Miss?" I asked as I got up and turned the lights off so she couldn't see me. "I've got to talk to you" she said as she turned the lights back on, I shighed. she sat down next to me and smiled at me "what do you want?" I asked her "I want you" she said as she grabbed my leading it to her pussy. damn she is wet. I started rubbing her clit and she moaned, she tried to be quiet. I then putted my fingers inside of her and she moaned even more. this feels so wrong. "sorry, but this isn't right" I said as I left the room.

okay guys, it was a sad end i  know. hope you liked it <3