music teacher pt.2

Mickey's POV:

I was on the way to school sitting in Ms. O'Connell's car. I have to call her mommy because if not she'll punish me, I like it when she punish me, but sometimes it might be painfull. while we were driving I saw her driving past the school... wtf. "where are we going" I asked and she smiled "out of town" she said as she putted her hand on my thigh "hm, ok" I said as I leaned against the window. an hour later we had a stop, I had to piss and so did she. "mommy I'm hungry" I said as I looked at her "yeah me too, lets get something to eat" she said. we were eating vegan burgers and had some soda. I had a monster and she had a coke.

we got back to the car and started driving, suddenly it started pouring rain. romantic. I thought, "agreed" she said "to what?" she laughed a bit "the rain is romantic" she said. I said it out loud I guess. I started falling asleep and she saw it and smiled, then I was out.

Billie woke me up now, I opened my eyes seeing we're at a hotel. Ms. O'Connell looked at me for a moment, "ready to go in" she asked and I nodded. we walked in and got to a room, damn it's huge. I saw a huge ass bed and just jumped in it, Billie laughed. "what's so funny" I asked "you look exhausted" she said smiling at me "I am, now get tf here" I said as I dragged her with me in the bed. she kissed me and kissed back, I gripped her boobs and used them as a plushie. their so soft. she rubbed my back as I cuddled into her, she so sweet. I took her pants off and then her shirt. she was now wearing her thong and bra. I got a boner when I saw her
almost naked body, I'm not in the mood for a boner now. "maybe you should take your clothes of if you're gonna sleep like that" she said and I nodded. Billie looked down at me while I slowly took her bra off. when I was done with that I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep and I did so too.

Billie's POV:

I saw my baby fall asleep, she looks so cute when she's asleep. I looked at the time and it was dinner time, but I decided to let her sleep a little more. she look so tired and I was tired too, and then I fell asleep.

hours later I woke up by laughing, I saw Mickey playing with my nipple. I just smiled until I saw her drawing a face on it, she laughed a little more and that made me smile again. "what are you doing hun" I asked her as she cuddled into me drawing on my boob with a marker "I'm drawing" she said and putted the marker away. she washed it off with a wet cloth and just hugged into me. I rubbed her back and she smiled, suddenly I felt like I was about to throw up. I got up as fast as possible and threw up all over the bathroom floor, Mickey got up asap and went over to me. she held my hair up while I was relaxing into her next to the toilet. I threw up once more and this time it was a lot, vomit all over me, the floor, Mickey and the toilet. "I'm sorryyy" I cried into her neck "no, don't be sorry" she said and rubbed my back, she looked at me again. it's probably your period making you feel like this "my period, shit" I said with widen eyes "I haven't gotten my period yet" I said panicing "calm down, calm down mama" she said and took me in her arms. I felt a tear roll down my cheeck "I think we should buy a pregnancy test yeah?" she said and I nodded.

we were finally back in the hotel room where everything was clean, great. Mickey kissed my cheeck and followed me to the bathroom, I walked inside and Mickey left. when I was done taking the test I got back to our room where Mickey was laying in the bed, she got up looking at me. she walked over to me "we have to wait for about 5 minutes" I said and she groaned. the both of us sat in the bed, my hand over her thigh. she closed her eyes focusing on something else then her coming boner, and now she's about to fall asleep. it's time to check the test, I took a deep breath and looked at it...

positiv

when I saw that I got in shock. Mickey turned around and looked at me "what" she asked looking at the shocked me "I'm pregnant..." when I said that she quickly sat up "w-what" she said "yeah" I said tearing up. she took me in her arms "we will do this together" she said and kissed my forehead "yes, I know" when I said that she laughed. her laughter made me laugh and now we were laying there laughing.