music teacher

Mickey's POV:

it was my first day of school and I didn't know anyone here, I just moved to LA because of my dad found out he was gay so he broke up with my mother. I didn't have the best relationship with my mom, but me and my dad were best friends. And guess what... I was a girl... WITH A DICK! Although I feel different than others dad tells me I'm a lot better, he always helps when I need help.
Time skip
I woke up by my alarm "sweetie time to get up" dad told me with a smile, I smiled back and nodded my face. I got up and went to the bathroom and got ready, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. when I got to my new school I didn't know where to go, I knew I had music class. I just didn't know where to go "lost babygirl?" I heard a guy say "yeah... and I'm not your babygirl" he rolled his eyes "where are you supposed to be rn?" "music class" I said and he gave me a 'follow me' sighn. I followed him and saw a door with the name 'music class' on. I walked in and saw an empty seat in the front of the classroom. I sat down in the seat and just looking down, I could stare at the teacher if I wanted to, but I don't because every teacher in this world is ugly as hell. after a while  there came the most hottest and cutest woman in. "hi class, today we will talk about how to make music" OMG IS THAT OUR TEACHER?! I asked myself. she sat down on her desk and I just couldn't stop starring at her. "oh but hi you there" she said looking at me smiling "h-hi" I said shyly "new here cutie?" she asked with a smirk on her face "y-yeah I a-am" she smirked even more "you've got detention today" she told me and I widen my eyes "but I haven't eve-" she cut me off "I don't care, you'll stay here when school is done" she said and I nodded. 

after school I was about to go until I heard a voice "where do you think you're going babygirl?" II turned around and it was Ms.O'Connell "oh I forgot, I'm sorry" I said walking towards her classroom. when I got there I went in the back of the classroom and sat down "nope, you're gonna sit where you sat in class today" she said and I nodded and went over to the seat in the front. Ms.O'Connell took her coat off and you could see her cleavage. I felt my dick hard and making a tent in my sweatpants. I tried too hide it, but it was hard. I tried to push it down, but it didn't work at all. I couldn't see Ms.O'Connell and that made me a little scared. "having a boner babygirl?" I heard her ask, it made me jump. she laughed a little "n-no it's nothing" I said while being nervous. I didn't say anything nor did I move. suddenly I felt some lips on my neck, I knew it was Ms.O'Connell... I turned around and looked at her a bit. when I was about to turn my head back she gripped my chin and putted her lips on mine. I kissed back and the kiss made me harder. she took my dick out while we were making out and started playing with it. she started stroking on it making me cum. I could tell she wanted it inside her vagina.

Billie's POV:

all I wanted now was sex, I wanted her dick inside me so much. I could feel my thong being soaked because off me being so fucking wet. I felt her hand opening my pants and pulled them down. I felt her index finger rubbing my clit outside my thong, it made my legs weak. she pulled my thong off and threw it over my desk. she pulled me closer to her and she got up carrying  me over to my desk and laying me down. "I swear if you moan to loud imma kill the damn shit out off you babygirl, understand?" she asked "y-yes Mickey" I said "that's not my name" she said madly "I- I'm sorry daddy" I said being scared. she slid her dick slowly inside me and started going in and out. I started moaning and Mickey started pumping in and out harder and harder. I felt myself cumming and I let out a loud scream and moan. Mickey grabbed my chin and slapped my face "didn't I tell you to shut up?" she said "yes you did, now let go off me babygirl" I said smirking and I grabbed my underwear pulling it on and then my pants. she looked at me and I smiled. "bro what the fuck?! I had the controll over you and now you just pull away like you have the controll" she yelled "I did babygirl, I was just playing around with you babygirl" she looked at me with mad eyes "you'll be my babygirl and you'll have to call me mommy, understood?" I asked and she nodded. "you're dismissed" I said and she walked off.