Its Official

Jenna came through the door tired after a long day of press for one of her films. As she took of her shoes, she looked up to see Jude standing there with his hands behind his back. "What's going on?" She asked while putting her handbag down and taking her airpods out. "I want you to close your eyes." Jude said while bursting with excitement. "Ok" jenna closed her eyes. "Ok when I get to 1, open your eyes." "Ok" "3,2,1" jenna opened her eyes. She gasped and hugged him instantly. Jude was holding up an infant Liverpool top that said Bellingham on the back. She hadnt been on her socials all day so she missed the news of him signing for Liverpool.

"Oh my God, you signed for Liverpool!" She screamed in excitement as she hugged him. "I can't belive that I'm going to be playing for my childhood club." Jude said still hugging jenna. "I love you and I'm so proud." Jenna kissed Jude. "Oh" Jude then pulled away from the hug. "What's wrong?" She said confused. "I want to see" Jude put the small jersey on her bump, "if the jersey will look good on the baby" then he stood back, put his hand on his chin and nodded "Yes, looks amazing." Jenna laughed, and hugged Jude again. "I might cry if you don't stop." Then Jude pulled away once more. "I almost forgot." Jude made his way over to his backpack and pulled out 2 Liverpool jerseys, one for him and one for jenna, both that said Bellingham on the back. He hands one to jenna. "Thank you." She says before pulling it on. Jude then puts his on. "Now we can take a family picture." He said laughing.

Jude set up his phone infront of him and jenna, they put the infant jersey on her bump then the camera took a shot of them. Jude gets his phone and looks at the photo. "Well thats my new phone background." He said making it the background. "Send that to me, my parents will want to see." She said looking at the picture. "You know what, I should use this as my post to announce my signing for Liverpool and for the baby, killing two birds with one stone?" Jude suggested. "Um, sure, why not." She smiled. "You sure?" Jude asked, "that didn't sound confident the way you said it." Jude questioned. "Do it, I am just worried about people's reactions to it all you know. But I want you to do it, your excited, it's going to come out anyway so we might as well rip the Bandaid off now." She said to Jude. "Ok"

Jude posted the picture to his instagram of him and jenna wearing Liverpool kits and an infant on with his name on the back resting on her bump. He then captioned it:

Glad to announce that I have signed with Liverpool, the club is also glad to announce a new signing coming this summer. @jennaortega @liverpoolfc

Jenna also decided to make the a post. The same photo and captioned it:

Proud of you @judebelligham, we will have another new signing in the house this summer.

After a few hours, the internet saw a clash of football fans and general celebrity fan and both all going crazy over the ordeal. Most people were happy and supportive but some decided to not be posting hate comments all over jenna and judes pages as well as the internet in general.

Later that night while Jude and jenna were on the couch watching the tele, Jude got a call from his mum. "Hello" He responded. "Jude" his mum said in a stern voice. Jude winced his face knowing the berating he was in for. "Hey mum, how are you?" Jude said bracing himself. Jenna looked up at Jude as he talked to his mother. "Do you know why I'm calling you?" She then said. "To congratulate me on signing for Liverpool?" He tried to avoid the elephant in the room. "No, while me and your father are very happy and proud of you for that there is another that you have 3 seconds to tell me." His mother sighed. "I got my um," "you got your girlfriend pregnant? Can you please explain yourself." His mum said trying not to shout at him. "Mum, do I really have to explain how sex works to you?" Jude already knew the shit he was in once his parents got back. "Jude, im not angry, im just disappointed, I thought you knew better." His mum sighed again trying to process the news. "Your father and I are a bit hurt that you didn't tell us before you posted that picture." She continued. "Well you weren't in the country and I wasn't going to tell you that my girlfriend is pregnant over the phone, how wrong is that." Jenna hugged Jude as he was starting to get frustrated. "Jude, look, we are sorry that we didn't tell you earlier about our plans for Christmas, but." "But what mum, you getting angry with me because I wanted to tell you in person. But it's becoming more and more obvious so i decided to kill two birds with one stone and just do the one post." Jude interupted his mother. "Jude, are you happy?" His mother asked him. "Yes." "Do you think you are ready for this?" "Yes mum." Jude sighed putting his head in his hand. "Then we will leave it for the moment and talk when we get home." His mum then said. "Ok" Jude put his arm around jenna and rested his head on hers. "Your dad wants to talk to you now, but I will see you when we are back, goodbye." His mother said handing the phone to her husband. "Hey Jude." His dad then said with a slight disappointment in his voice. "Hey dad." "I just wanted to say that I am really proud of you, congratulations on signing for Liverpool." His das changed his tone slightly. "Thanks" Jude then replied. "Um, in terms of you know." He paused and started to stutter. "My girlfriend being pregnant?" Jude finished his father's sentence. "Yeah, I just wanted to say that I will fully support you and um, congratulations, becoming a father is an amazing thing, you gave me that and I hope you get the same feeling from you kid that I got from you." His dad then said. "Thanks, I really appreciate it." He replied and smiled before hugging jenna again. "Anyway, I better let you go, I will see you when we get back." "Ok, see you then, bye" "bye" . Jude hung up the phone and chucked it across the room in anger. "Jude, what was that for?" Jenna asked while sitting up quickly. "I'm just sick of my mum, I get that it is quite big news but I'm not going to tell her over the phone, especially when she ditched me on christmas." Jude put his head into his hands and started to cry. Which in turn made jenna cry. "I'm so sorry that this has all happened." Jenna sat Jude up and hugged him. "Its not your fault, and don't say sorry, my dad said a kid is a gift, and I was that first one for him and he is excited for me to now get that, but I am just sick of mum." Jude said wiping his tears away and hugging jenna. "Thank you" Jude whispered to jenna while they hugged. "For what?" "For coming into my life, for giving me this" Jude put his hand on her bump and kissed her head. All jenna felt in that moment was her love growing rapidly more for Jude. "You helped and you came into my life so thank you." Jenna said putting her hand on judes. Jude kissed jenna before helping her off the couch so they could go to bed.