Summer Days

It was a few weeks after Tobi had been born and once again it was another hot day in Liverpool. Jenna and Jude were sat in bed together, jenna feeding tobi as the pair talked. "I know that your only a couple weeks post-partum and you probably just want to relax with me and tobs but since it is a hot day, I was wondering if I could invite my family over for lunch and dinner as well as to spend the day in the pool?" Jude asked Jenna. "Um, I don't mind, whatever you want. We just don't have any food in the house and I really don't feel like cooking." Jenna replied before feeding tobi on her other side. "I can go to the shops and pick up something and I am sure mum won't mind helping me cook. I'll give them a call now." Jude replied give jenna a kiss on the cheek, then tobi a kiss on his head before heading out of the room.

Jude walked into the kitchen to get himself something to eat as he called his mum. "Hello Jude, how are you today? How are Jenna and Tobi? Are they well?" Judes mother greeted him over the phone. "Hi, I am well, Jenna is well and Tobis is well, he is just getting a feed from Jenna. How are you?" Jude responded. "I am good. What is the reason for your call?" Judes mother asked. "Well since it is such a hot day and I haven't really spent any time with you guys recently, I was wondering if you, Dad and Jobe wanted to come over to enjoy a day in the pool as well as lunch and dinner? I just need help making lunch and dinner because Jenna really dosent feel up to making food." Jude replied. "Of course we would. But I hope you weren't expecting Jenna to cook today?" Judes mother then asked him. "Of course not, I just simply said what she said to me this morning and asked if you could help me make lunch and dinner." Jude said. "Of course I will help you, if you want, I can make the food, I want you to enjoy your day with Tobi and Jenna as well as your father and brother. I don't mind cooking. I'll pick some stuff up on the way and we will be over soon. OK?" She told him. "Ok, thank you mum. I will see you guys soon. Bye, I love you." Jude farewelled as he hung up the phone and made his way back into their room where jenna was gleefully looking down at her sleeping son. "Mum said she will get food and cook it. They are coming over by the way." Jude whispered as he got into bed with Jenna. "Lovley. Is there anything you need me to do before they arrive?" Jenna asked Jude. "What do you mean? Like cleaning up?" Jude questioned. She nodded prompting Jude to softly kiss her cheek. "You did a long and tolling job for nine months, I don't want you to lift a finger. I will sort out the house, it isn't two much of a job, all you really need to do is get ready for the day." Jude smiled and rubbed her cheek with his thumb. She nodded and looked back down at Tobi. "Do you mind taking him while I go shower and make myself look presentable? I'm sure your family don't want to be greeted at the door by a bear." Jenna replied handing the small baby to Jude. "You don't look like a bear. You look stunning." Jude said as she walked into the bathroom. Jude decided to get the wrap and put it on so he could get the house ready while Jenna was getting ready. Once it was on, he placed tobi inside and got to work, making sure to be as quiet as possible while still cleaning things properly.

Once done, he returned to his room to get ready for the day and saw Jenna, reading on the bed in some comfortable lightweight clothes. "Do you not plan on swimming today?" Jude asked her as he entered the room. "I dont know. I don't like the way my body looks and I don't really know if I am up for swimming. I'll see how I go." Jenna said looking up from her book. "You look absolutely gorgeous baby. If that is what is making you not want to swim well I must tell you that you're really missing out. And my family don't care how you look." Jude kissed her cheek. She nodded. "Can I have Tobi now. I want to have some skin to skin time with him." Jenna asked. Jude nodded and let her take of her shirt and bra before he placed the small infant on her bare chest. He then got a lightweight baby blanket and placed it over the top if them. Jenna smiled to thank him. He went and got dressed into a pair of swim shorts and a button up t shirt which he left open. When done he returned to see Jenna humming gently to Tobi who was sleeping. Jude walked over quietly and started to kiss Jennas neck. "Jude." Jenna smiled as he pulled away. "Let me just..." Jude gently picked up the sleeping baby and laid him down into his cot, making sure not to wake him before returning to the bed and climbing on top of Jenna. "We havent done this in a while." Jude smiled before closing the gap between their lips. As they kissed, Jude started to run his hands down Jenna's bare chest, causing her to jolt a little when he went past her tits. Jude then wrapped his arms around her waist. "Can I go the whole way?" He asked her. "Please do." Jenna replied before pulling Jude back into the kiss. They pulled away for some air, where Jude took the moment to take off Jennas shorts and then his own. He started to kiss all over her body, making his way down from her face to in-between her legs. He started to kiss in between her thighs until he got to her pussy. Jude started to ear Jenna out causing her told jolt and moan as he moved his tounge up and down her folds. As jude got more into it, jenna felt the pressure ammas in her body. "Jude!" She moaned as he quickened his actions. "Im gonna cum!" Jenna announced to him. "Do it baby! Do it." Jude said as he quickly finished off and moved out of the way before she let all the pressure release. Jude then crawled back up and ontop of her to start making out with her again. Jenna went with it for a few minutes before she motioned him to turn over. Once he was on his back, she made her way down to his dick and started to take it all in her mouth. She pulled out and went back down. Jude cocked his head back to the pleasure that he felt and put his hand on the back of her head, helping her head down and up as she went along his length. She was about to quicken the pace when Jude pulled her away and up. "Your good at that but I want to get to the best part." Jude smirked. She smiled back and kissed him before he took ahold of her back and put her on the bottom once more. He pulled away from the kiss and positioned himself at her entrance. He leaned down close to her face and smiled. "You ready?" He whispered in her ear giving her a cheeky smile as he did so. "Yeah, give it to me. I've been missing you. The only thing that sucked about having this baby is not having sex after. Give it to me please." Jenna smiled. Jude gave her one last kiss, that was long and passionate before he thrusted into her causing her to moan. He quickly fastened his pace, thrusting in and out of her as their moans filled the room. "Jude...I'm close!" Jenna moaned to him. "Jenna!" Jude moaned as he thrusted harder. "Im gonna cum!" He moaned as he cupped one of her tits in his hand. "Please Jude!" Jenna exclaimed. "Tell me where you want it babe." Jude replied as he got close. "In me, no where else. Make it feel like bliss Jude." Jenna moaned as she smiled and closed her eyes while cocking her head back. Jude moved his hand from her tits to her face, moving her head to face him. She opened her eyes and smiled as Jude came inside her, followed by jenna. He smiled down at her and kissed her before rolling to her side and resting his head on her shoulder as he caught his breath. "How was that?" Jude asked her. "Amazing. Thank you for making me feel so special." Jenna smiled and kissed him. Jude eventually pulled away, and picked her up and took her to their shower where they both got cleaned up together. They got out and quickly got dressed.