Give and Go

Liverpool had a by in the match day schedule, so Jude requested leave from the club so that he could take Jenna on a night away for the two of them. He would drop Tobi off at his parents house before driving the both of them down to London.

Jude and Jenna were in bed asleep, Jude holding jenna in his arms. Soon enough, Jude awoke and looked down at his beautiful Fiancé in his arms. He smiled and kissed Jennas head before carefully getting out of bed, making sure not to wake her up. He walked into Tobis nursery and packed a bag of all the stuff he would need for his stay at his grandparents house. When he finished packing, he walked back into his room to see Jenna feeding Tobi. "Good morning baby." Jude smiled and kissed her neck. "Good morning, how are you?" Jenna asked with a smile. Jude loved to look at her smile, it always made his heart skip a beat. She had been having trouble with her mental health due to scrutiny from the media and online bullies, so when she was happy, Jude felt ontop of the world. "Im great. I'm happy to see you happy and I am super excited for today." Jude teased as he got onto bed and wrapped his arms around her bare waist. "What's happening today?" Jenna asked with a small laugh. "You and I are going to London for a night away. Just the two of us, and I have some special things planned." Jude replied. "Oh. Um. Right." Jenna studded. "What's wrong babe?" Jude sat up with concern. "Its just that I haven't been away from Tobi for a night before. He's my baby, and I don't know if I feel comfortable without him being with me." Jenna explained as she looked down at the infant who needed to change breasts. "Baby, I promise it will be ok. My parents will take him, I have everything he needs packed. And I know he is your baby and you love him but don't you think we need this and deserve it. A night of uninterrupted sleep, one on one dates, steamy sex without having to stop and feed him or change him. Jenna I love Tobi too, just as much as you do but I want to take you away, just the two of us for one night." Jude pleaded. Jenna breathed in and nodded. "Ok, you had me sold when you said uninterrupted sleep." Jenna laughed and looked down at Tobi who had unlatched. She put him against her chest and started to burp him. "What about the sex part? Is that not appealing to you?" He joked as he kissed down her stomach and to the top of her pj pants. "Oh, it definitely is. And I am sure we can make time in a minute to start that early once I am done burping him." Jenna giggled. Jude nodded as he slowly pulled he pants down and threw them on the floor. "I said in a minute Jude." Jenna moaned as Jude kissed between her legs, getting closer and closer to her entrance with each kiss. "Jude, surely you can keep it in your pants until..." Jenna stopped, her breath hitching as he began to lick up and down her folds. "Jude..." She moaned, he hummed back in response. "Please let me put the baby to bed..." jenna whispered to him. "Fine." Jude sighed, pulling back. Jenna kissed his head as she got up and walked to his nursery. "Sleep well baby. Mommy loves you and is going to miss you tonight. I love you so much." Jenna whispered, tears streaming from her eyes as she thought about leaving her baby. She kissed his forhead before she returned back into their room where Jude was tossing himself off on the bed. "Hey Baby." Jude said when he saw her. He put his arm out, inviting her to lie next to him. She joined him, pulling her into a passionate kiss. As he deepened the kiss, she moved herself to be ontop of him, grinding on him. "I love when you do that. It's really hot." Jude said in-between kisses. "Yeah?" Jenna smiled. "Yeah." Jude said, pulling her into another deep kiss. He placed his hand on her back and flipped them over so that he was ontop. "Im going back down baby." Jude said with a smirk. He kissed down her neck, nipping on her collar bones before he went down to her breasts. He sucked on her breasts and stomach before going straight down between her legs and devouring her. She moaned as the sensation as he thrusted his tounge in and out of her. She moaned and took some of his hair in her hand as she felt her climax coming on. "Baby..." jenna moaned. "Do it for me babe." Jude knew she was close and knew that his words would push her over the edge. She came on his face, him lapping up every last one of her juices. When he was done, he kissed his way back her body. He brought her into a deep kiss, aligning himself up in the process before thrusting hard into her. Jenna moaned in the kiss as he quickened his pace. Their moans filled the room until they both hit their climax at the same time. Jude rested down next to her and took her hand into his. "I love you babe. So much." Jude smiled and kissed her. "I love you too." Jenna responded before getting up and packing for her day ahead.