Last Game Before Being a Dad

It Liverpool's final match day of the season and Judes last match before the baby arrived. They were playing Leicester city at home and Jude was buzzing. Since it was a 3pm match, jude had left pretty early in the morning leaving Jenna home alone for a few hours. She spent most of that time sleeping and finishing of some work. At about 1 o'clock she got up and went to her wardrobe. She got into some maternity tights, a turtle neck, some white sneakers and a trench coat. She made her way to Anfeild where she took her seat in one of the boxes.

The match started and they were off. The first goal came in the 18th minute after Jude set up an amazing chance for Salah. The next goal came in the 32nd minute when Jude had taken the opportunity from an open window, and leathered it in from outside the box. Jude celebrated with his now signature celebration, and J with his arms then a heart with his hands over his heart. This celebration never failed to make Jenna tear up. Just before half time, a dangerous tackle by Robinson on Souttar provided Leicester city a chance to decrease the lead that Liverpool had over them. Vardy powered it in top bins to bring the score to 2-1 at half time.

In the second half, Liverpool immediately showed their dominance with a wonderful goal from Gakpo, in the 49th minute. Just 6 minutes later Jude chipped the ball over the Leicester defence creating a great opportunity for melo that was converted well. In the 72nd minute, Jude took possession and powered forward with it, shooting from close range, another goal for Liverpool. The final goal came in the 87th minute when a stunning header from Van Dijk. The game ended in a 6-1 win to Liverpool.

After the game Jude made his way over to the press area to do an interview with sky.
He was being Interviewed by Gary Neville, Jamie Carragher and Roy Keane. "Firstly great game Jude, two goals and you created some amazing chances. How do you feel about tonight's match?" Roy started off. "Thanks, I felt we played really well tonight, we didn't fall apart under pressure and we really made the most out of the chances that we were given, so I think it was a great way to finish the season." He responded. "Now, jude, your first, well, season, half season at the club, what do you make of your time at Liverpool so far?" Jamie asked. "Honestly it's been amazing, the fans are so welcoming, all the lads have  a great relationship with eachother, I felt I came in at the right time as the team was turning their season around from not the greatest of starts. You know, I always feel supported and I can't wait for the future with the club." Jude shuffled the microphone around in his hands. "So you have a few weeks off before you and the squad head to America for pre-season friendlies, how do you feel about the quick turnaround and are you excited?" Gary asked. "I mustn't of announced it yet but I'm not travelling with the squad for pre season." Jude replied. "Why is that." Gray questioned. "My girlfriend is due to have the baby in July and I want to be able to be there the whole time to support her and spend the first while together as a family. I'll be doing some training seasons and practice at home but I just think that family always has to come before football." Jude replied. "Oh, I forgot about that, well then, are you both excited for the baby to arrive, do you have everything ready?" Gary replied. "Yeah, Jenna and I are really excited, we can't wait for the baby to arrive, I mean ever since I found out, I have had zero patience. But yeah, I think while Jenna is excited for them to come, I think she is also excited about getting her body back. But yeah, we have everything, we are prepared, just need the geezer to arrive." Jude replied. "Do you know what the gender is?" Roy then asked. "Um, no, we wanted to keep it a surprise, the nursery is pretty gender neutral, it's football themed but yeah, and most of the clothes we have gotten are jerseys or simple items rather than like the out there blues and pinks, we both didn't like that so we kept it minimalistic." Jude responded. "Well thank you for joining us, good luck for the future and we will see you later." Jamie finished. "Cheers lads." Jude gave them a wave and walked to hand the microphone to the crew before making his way to the change rooms.

After an hour, Jude arrived home, Jenna was in bed reading. "Hey." Jude said as he entered the room. "Hey great game, and I loved the celebrations." Jenna said closing her book. "Thanks, I'm gonna take a shower and get changed then I will join you." Jude said as he made his way to the bathroom.

After 20 minutes, Jude came out in shorts and a jumper and got into bed next to Jenna. "Football is over, now we have as much time as we want together and we will have the little one here soon." Jude rubbed Jennas bump and kissed her. They both turned off the lights and went to sleep.