Scare on Set

Another early day, Jenna and Jude were both awoken 10 minutes before their alarm by Tobis cries. "Good morning babe, how are you?" Jude crocked as he rolled ontop of Jenna and kissed her. "I'm exhausted but your ontop of me so I am good." Jenna smiled as she pulled him into another kiss. "Can I be completely honest with you right now?" Jude said to.her as he pulled away. Jenna nodded her head and smiled, pulling him again into another pationate kiss. "I really want to fuck you right now but Tobi needs to be fed." Jude told her between kisses. "He's so needy, how about you wait and I'll feed him and then we can have some fun." Jenna joked, she kissed judes nose as she got up and got her son. Jude sat back in the bed with a smile as she walked back over with him. "Can you hold him please?" Jenna asked Jude as she handed tobi to him. Jude nodded and took the baby as jenna took off her shirt and bra to feed the crying infant.

He handed Tobi back to jenna who instantly got him to latch on and start feeding. "Thats better now isn't it baby?" Jenna hummed down at Tobi. "Your so hot when you feed him you know?" Jude mumbled softly to her as he laid his head on her shoulder. Jenna softly giggled and kissed his head. As she fed Tobi they talked about random things, food, football, the latest season of love island. Soon enough, she had finished feeding tobi. "If you want to have some fun before work, get undressed now while I burp Tobi." Jenna told Jude. He nodded and quickly got himself undressed, even taking off her pyjama pants and underwear as she finished burping tobi. Once she was done, she put him down to sleep in his nursery.

Jenna walked back into the bedroom where Jude pulled he from behind and started to attack her neck with kisses. "Jude." Jenna smiled as she moaned. He simply hummed back to acknowledge that he heard her. "I fucking love you so much." Jenna whimpered as he left a Hickey on her neck. Jude turned her around and pulled her into a long lustful kiss. "I fucking love you too babe." Jude smiled as he moved his kissed down to her chest, leaving Hickeys all over her breasts. "Jude, please don't tease me...I need you." Jenna moaned as he left more Hickeys on her stomach. "I want to take in every part of you though. But fine." Jude replied. He made his way down between her legs, spreading them apart and going in like a ravenous monster. He licked up and down her folds, sucking her clit as he felt her get wetter and wetter. "Jude, im close." She moaned. "Do it baby, cum for me." Jude smiled at her. His words sent her over the edge, climaxing on him. He gladly licked up the juices before he moved back up the bed. "Do you want more kids?" Jude asked her with a devilish smile. "Put them in me baby." Jenna replied, pulling him in for another kiss. As she kissed him, he started to thrust in and out of her, causing both of them to moan loudly. "Fuck...you're so tight babe." Jude moaned in her ear before kissing behind it. They panted and moaned as he quickened his pace into her. "Jenna babe, I'm close." He announced to her. "Jude, Jude I'm gonna cum." She told him, seconds later they both let themselves release, Jude spilling his seed inside of her. They let their heart rates settle before Jude turned to Jenna. "I love you so much." He told her, "I love you too." Jenna smiled, she pulled him in for a quick kiss. "Now go get ready or you will be late." She giggled, he nodded, giving her one final kiss before he got up and went to the wardrobe to get ready.

A few minutes later, Jude came back into the room, clothed and ready to attend training. "I'll see you tonight. I love you so much and thank you for this morning." Jude told her, leaning down to kiss her. "All good baby, I love you too, see you then." She replied before he left. Jenna got up shortly after, getting dressed into her sweats then walking into Tobis nursery. "Hey Baby, ready to go to work with mommy again?" Jenna smiled, lifting the infant up and resting him on her chest. She had already gotten him ready beforehand so all she needed to do was get their stuff and go. She walked out to the car and strapped him in, then put their stuff in the boot. They then head off to work.

When Jenna arrived, she was greeted by Emma like she is everymorning. They head off to hair and make-up and costuming before they meet up with Tim on set. "Hey, how are you guys today?" He asked Emma and Jenna. "I'm great, the day started off well and Tobis is in a good mood today so I'm good." Jenna smiled. "Yeah I am good aswell, I slept well which was great." Emma giggled. "Well thats good. Now, today we are shooting a scene where you need to be lifted up in the air. So we're gonna get a harness on you Jenna, and we should be ready to go." Tim told her. Jenna nodded with a smile. He then turned to Emma. "You're in this scene as well, just on the ground. It is the scene where you fight off Tyler again." Tim tells them, they nod and instantly remember the lines. Percy then walks in to the room and up to them. "Hey, how are you guys today?" He asked them. "I'm good how are you?" Jenna replied. "I'm good. Now Tim, am I involved in this scene?" He asked him. "No, no you're not." Tim nodded. "All good, I'll just stay here and watch." Percy told them. "Actually Percy!" Jenna exclaimed to get his attention as he walked away. Percy turned around and nodded. "Can you hold Tobi please? Emma and I are both in this scene and I can't really hold him while I do the scene." Jenna sighed as she looked down at the baby who was sleeping against her chest. "Yeah of course, I would love to." Percy smiled and walked back over. "Thank you so much." Jenna replied and carefully handed him over to Percy, trying not to wake him. "All good." Percy smiled as he went with tobi to take a seat.