Hey Anfeild

Today was Judes first match for Liverpool, and it was one of the biggest matches for the club this season, the Merseyside derby, Liverpool V Everton.

Jude woke up and looked over to Jennas side of the bed, she was still asleep so he checked the time on his phone and saw it was only 6:30 in the morning, so he rolled over, wrapped his arms around jenna and went back to sleep. After an hour and a half, jenna woke up and looked at the time on her bedside clock, it was 8, so she turned around and kissed Jude to wake him up. "Good morning." Jenna smiled. "Good morning, how did you sleep?" Jude asked before kissing her. "Good, how about you?" Jenna asked as she put her head in the crook of judes neck. "I slept ok." He replied and hugged her tighter. Not only was Jenna excited about the fact that Jude was making his debut for Liverpool today, her dad was also flying in to watch the match with her. They had their own personal box to watch the game from and Jude knew exactly where to look to find Jenna. "What are your plans for today?" Jude asked. "Well, my Dads flight arrives at 12, so I'll get ready once you are gone and go pick him up, wait, when kick off?" Jenna asked. "8" Jude replied sitting up. "Ok, well, then I'll pick him up, come back here so he can put his stuff down and get changed, then we will probably go for lunch, come back, get ready and go to the stadium." She replied. "Ok, well, I'll go and get ready, do you mind making breakfast?" Jude asked getting out of bed. "Not at all, what do you want?" Jenna asked while putting on her robe. "An omelette and some musli." Jude made his way to the bathroom and jenna went to the kitchen.

Jenna had finished making herself and Judes breakfast. "Breakfast is ready." Jude came out of the room in his kit. "Think looks amazing, thank you." Jude kissed jennas neck and sat down next to her and started eating. "Are you nervous?" Jenna tried to start a conversation. "Uh, yeah, it's my first match for Liverpool, of course I am, but I have made a celebration in case I score." Jude replied. "And that is?" Jenna asked curiously. "Something you will see if I score." Jude said taking a bite of his omelette. Jenna smiled and put her hand on his. "Just so you know, I am so proud of you, I already know that you are going to have an amazing game tonight, but yeah, have fun." Jenna said before kissing him on the cheek. Jude smiled at her and swallowed the food in his mouth. "Thank you." Jude put his cutlery on his plate, then gave jenna a hug. "I love you." Jude kissed the top of her head. "I love you too." She replied.

Jude finished packing his stuff and made his way to the door. "Do you remember where i am sitting?" Jenna asked handing him his bag. "Yep" Jude took the back and put it on his back. "Good luck." Jenna smiled with a few tears in her eyes. "Thanks." Jude walked over to jenna and hugged her. "I love you so much." Jenna started to tear up even more. "I love you too." Jude replied, he then put his hands on her cheeks and kissed her. After a while they pulled away. Jenna looked at Jude and smiled, he smiled back then made his way to the car and drove away. Jenna looked at her phone to see the time, it was 10:30, so she made her way to her room, had a shower, brushed her teeth, did her hair then got dressed into sweats. She then finished preparing the guest room for her Dad before going to the car and driving to the airport.

Jenna drove to the airport, parked as close to the entrance as possible to avoid the pappirazzi. It was currently 11:40 and her dads flight was due to arrive in 20 minutes, so she stayed in her car until the plane landed, she then made her way to the arrivals gate and waited for her dad. After 20 minutes, a large crowd of people started to come out, and among them was her Dad. "Dad" Jenna waved her arms around so he could see her. "Hey Honey, how are you?" Her dad greeted her with a hug. "I'm good, how are you and how was your flight?" Jenna asked. "I'm great, I'm so happy to see you again and I am so excited for tonight's match, and my flight was great." Her dad replied."Well thats good, do you want me to take any of your stuff?" Jenna asked. "Oh, no no, I can take it." Her father replied. Jenna smiled at her dad before they made their way to the car. They put his bags in the back then got in. "So what the plan for today" her dad asked while putting his seatbelt on. "Um, we will go back to the house so that you can put your stuff down and get changed, freshen up after your flight, then we will go somewhere for lunch, come back again to have a rest, then get ready and go to the match." Jenna replied while trying to navigate her way out of the carpark. "Sounds good."

Jude had arrived to the team hotel where he was greeted by his teammates. "You excited mate?" Trent asked while they were doing some light activation work. "Yeah man, I even have a celebration ready in case I score." Jude replied. "Show us then." Trent said laughing. Jude then proceeded to  do the dance from Wednesday. "You cheeky bastard." Trent laughed.

Jenna and her dad arrived back at the house. "The place looks great." Her dad said looking around. "Thanks, your room is in here and there is a bathroom right through the closet." Jennas dad smiled and made his way into his room. After a while, he came out in new clothes and was ready to go to lunch. "You ready?" He asked her trying to get her attention as she was watching TV. Jenna looked up at her Dad and smiled. "Yep, I'll go get my keys and we can go." She got up from the couch, got her keys and they made their way to the car. They arrived at lunch, they went to a nice small restaurant by the water. They ordered and waited for the meal to arrive. "So, how are you feeling about tonight?" Her dad asked. "I'm nervous, it's his first game for his dream club and it's on a big occasion but I'm sure he will do great." She replied. "Well thats understandable, I need him to score tonight, i put 100 on it." Her father replied "dad you shouldn't be betting." Jenna scolded him "I know, anyway, how's  has your pregnancy been going?" He then asked. "Um, it's been going a lot better now that I'm into my second trimester, the morning sickness is gone, I'm just super hormonal, like I am crying so much and I never cry." She replied. "Sounds exactly like your mother." He laughed as he took a sip of his drink. "You will be so happy though when your baby is here, I promise you that." He said with a smile. Jenna smiled back. They had their lunch, made their way back to the house, rested for a while then got ready to go. Her dad wore a jersey with judes name on the back, some dress pants and shoes, aswell as a dress coat. Jenna also wore a jersey with judes name on the back, she wore cargos, dunks and a long black Puffer jacket. They made their way to Anfeild where they got settled into the box.

Jenna decided to sit outside and watch Jude warm up, when he was done he looked up to her box, when he saw her he gave her a wave and blew her a kiss, she smiled and did the same. Eventually the players made their way out onto the feild, and started the match. Immediately Jude was having an affect as within the first minute he nearly assisted in a goal. Jenna and her Dad were having a great time, the atmosphere was electric and Judes debut was going good. In the 16th minute, Jude made a break as Trent chipped it over the Everton defence. Jude took the touch and ran towards the goal, he powered it in from outside the box and he has scored. Jenna and her dad shot up and cheered, jenna started to tear up with pride. Jude ran to the corner and did the Wednesday dance with Trent in celebration. Jenna laughed and wiped away her tears as she watched on. "Thats your man." He dad then said nudging her arm. 10 minutes after, Cody Gakpo scored a header off a corner from Trent. By half time Liverpool were 2-0 up.

The second half kicked off with a goal within the first 12 seconds like the one scored by mbappe, Jude had passed the ball to Salah, he ran forward making sure to stay on side, Sarah kicked it over them, Jude took possession and chipped it over the goalkeeper to score and make his side lead by 3. Jenna and her dad once again shot up with happiness and cheered. Jude looked up to Jennas box, when he saw her, he made a J with his arms, then made a heart over his with his hands. This made jenna burst into tears. Her dad hugged her and smiled. "I love him so much." She told her dad. He smiled and pulled away from the hug. In the 80th minute, Jude scored off a corner, sealing himself a hatrick on debut and the win for the team. He celebrated by making a heart with his hands then a rocking baby motion before pointing to his name on the back of his shirt. Jenn wiped away her tears and put her hand on her heart. "I think that you hit the jackpot on him." Her dad turned to her and said. The game ended and the team went around the stadium to clap the fans. Jenna made her way down to the tunnel to meet Jude as he went to the change room. When he saw her he ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "Oh my lord, that really might have been the best game ever." Jude said pulling away. "You played incredibly well, im so proud of you." Jenna replied putting her arms around his shoulders, he cupped her cheeks and kissed her. They pulled away after a moment and put their forheads together. "I loved all your celebrations." Jenna smiled while a tear fell from her eye. Jude wiped it away with his thumb. "I love you so much." Jude said with a big smile. "I love you too." Jenna replied. They kissed again then hugged while Jude was handed the match ball by the ref.

A/N: soz for not updating in ages, I have leaving cert study and I have been so busy, anyway, I have had all the chapters planned for a while, and some are finished but just not in the right order. I will try and publish a few more in the coming days but yeah so sorry for the lack of updates.