Little Moments

Jude and jenna are in bed after a long day. But, instead of going to sleep jude decided to move down the bed a tad to talk to the baby. Jenna looks up from her book and smiles. "Hello." Jude kisses her bump. "I want you to be here so badly but I have to wait. I can't wait to meet you and I can't wait to teach you everything. Anyway, I hope you are growing well, your mummy is taking great care of you. Speaking of your mummy I think that you are the luckiest person alive to have her as your mum. She is talented, kind, caring, funny. She loves you so much. I think you have hit the jackpot." Jude said while rubbing her bump. Jenna teared up as she watched and listened. "I think that she will be the best mum in the history of mumkind, she will disapline you when you need it, she will always love you, she will give you all the hugs and kisses you will ever want, she will be fun, she will teach you right and wrong, she will always be by yourside when you are in trouble. Your mum is the strongest women I know and she will be the best mum ever. Just so you know I meant every word of that. I love you." Jude kissed her bump again and made his way back up the bed. When he looked at jenna he wiped the tears of her face. "What's wrong?" Jude said with concern. "Nothing is wrong, in fact, everything is right." Jenna said before kissing him.

Jenna pulled away and started to rub her bump. "Hey Baby, it's mommas turn to talk to you. I can't wait to meet you as well, and I will also teach you thing, just different things from what your Dad would teach you. Anyway, you are so lucky baby, your dad is the best man that I have ever met. He is really good at football but he is the kindest and most caring person ever. I know that you aren't here yet but he already loves you more than anything and is so protective of you. You can always look to him in a time of need. He will teach you football and how to be a good sport. Anyway, momma and Dada are so excited to meet you and we love you so much baby." Jenna finished. Jude leaned his head on her shoulder while rubbing her bump. "I love you so much." Jude said and kissed her. They kissed for a while, Jude still rubbing her bump while they kissed. After a while they pulled away. "I love you." Jude kissed her bump again then her cheek. "I love you too." She got under the blankets and Jude wrapped his arms around her.