Shopping

It was Judes' day off, and he intended to spend it in bed. He only got 1 day in the week off, usually the day after a match and in this case it was. Jude was exhausted, he had played the full 90 in yesterday's game and covered the most distance out of all the players on the feild yesterday.

Jude was asleep, usually his alarm would have gone off by now but he turned it off so that he could sleep, but today he was awoken by a different alarm. "Jude!" Jenna said while shaking him. He groaned and rolled over, so that he wasn't facing her. Jenna rolled her eyes and shook him again. "Jude!" She said louder as she shook him. "What?" Jude rolled over and looked up at her. "Today, since we both have the day off, we are going shopping for baby stuff." She smiled. Jude gave her a confused look. "I had other plans." Jude replied. "Well they came after our conversation a few days ago." Jenna replied while attempting to drag him out of bed. "We agreed that today we would go shopping for baby stuff, we agreed two days ago." Jenna crossed her arms. "Fine." Jude got up out of bed and walked over to Jenna. "Can I hug you?" Jude asked. Jenna nodded as he wrapped his arms around her, she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his chest. They hugged for a while before pulling away to get ready.

Jenna kept it simple in matching cream essentials hoodie and trackpants. Jude decided to wear the same but in black. They chucked on some shoes and of they went. As they drove along Jenna was full of life. "Are you excited?" She asked Jude. He smiled and nodded. "It now feels like we're are getting so close to meeting the little one. I mean we're buying stuff for them, I'm getting bigger, they're developing so much more each time we see him in an appointment." Jenna smiled. Jude turned to her and gave her a smile as he placed his hand on her thigh. "I am so excited to start this journey with you. Just seeing your excitement makes mine increase by a million percent." Jude said. Jenna gave him a love smiled and held his hand as they drove along.

They arrived at the shopping centre and made their way to the baby store. As they walked, they were suddenly swarmed by a large group of boys who wanted pictures with Jude followed by girls who wanted pictures with Jenna. They allowed some time and took some pictures but soon had to leave to get to the store. Once they entered, Jenna directed them straight to the prams. "I want to get a good one obviously so they are safe but because I want to be able to go out on walks with them and you when your free." Jenna said to Jude as they browsed through the section. "What about this one?" Jude pointed to a cream and gold one. He looked at the price tag. "Sheesh man." He was taken back by the cost of it, 1,250. He called over one of the workers to tell them about the pram. "Could you tell us about this pram or give us a right idea as to what the safest pram is?" Jude asked. "Sure, that one there is like the safest and top of the range. It's price is higher because of the materials it's made out of but it's probably the best thing about. The things sturdy like, it's well plush in its cushioning and it's bare durable." He stated. "Well, looks like we will take this one. The worker nods as Jude picks up a box and places it on the trolley. "Ya need help with anything else?" The worker asked. "I think we should be fine." Jenna replied with a smile. "All good, just shout I'd ya need anything. Oh and great game yesterday." The worker replied. "Cheers mate." Jude gave him a smile as they walked away.

They walked into the clothing section and immediately, jenna started to gush over the clothes. "Oh my God, they are so tiny." She smiled. Jude laughed. "What do we want to dress them in" He asked. "I want it to be more neutral, we also don't have to get much just a little. I'm not a fan of the pink for girls and blue for boys so just get whatever you think is cute. Also, Adidas sent me an email saying that they are going to send us some stuff in congratulations." Jenna replied. Jude nodded as he started to look around. He picked out a few shirts, onsies and head coverings while Jenna looked for socks, shoes and more onsies. They placed the items into the trolley. "They are really cute." Jenna gushed over the tint clothes. "Our baby is going to be hot." Jude replied. "How about cute, but I dont think I want him to be a roadman." Jenna said as she picked up a mini tech fleece. "Well I think he should be a little cultured." Jude stated his point. She smiled and put it back down into thr trolley. They went through thr store buying bedding, dummies, feeding items, pillows, pumps, a bath, and all the things required except for the furniture as they were ordering that online. They went to the counter and paid for their items before heading home.

They put all of the stuff in the unfinished nursery and decided to build the pram. Jude opened the boxed and dumped the contents onto the floor. "Or you could be a bit more gentle as it did cost over £1000?" Jenna scolded. Jude softly smiled as he got to making the pram. Along the way, as she read the instruction she would order him to do things."that wheel needs to go on that side not that one." "Thats bar 2, you need bar 6!" Eventually, Jude had assembled the pram. "It looks amazing, thank you." Jenna hugged Jude."Give it a test drive." Jude said as he got his phone out to record. Jenna pushed the pram across the room, judes camera following her. "God, that feels weird. Our baby is going to be in their soon." She smiled as she walked back to him. He smiled and hugged her as they packed up the mess and put the pram in the nursery.

A/N. Soz, Ik short chapter, but I do have heaps of chapters written just I didn't write them in chronological order. But soon there will be a mega updat with like 8 chapters being published at once.