Back To You

"I still can't believe I forgave you hyung," I say while looking at the sky. We sat here for hours and talked about what we missed the past 8 months.
"I mean it's an unforgivable fault hyung. How come I just forgave you so quickly?"
"Probably because you miss me"
"Not fair hyung."
"What should I do then? How about going out for dinner?"
"I need more than a dinner hyung."
"Of course, I'll buy dessert as well."
"Not coming. You can't get me using food." I fold my hand on the chest and smirked.
"Okay tell me what you want me to do for requesting your forgiveness?"
"Sing."
"What?" his big eyes and pout lips made me laugh lot.
"Sing for me hyung. I did it when we first met. That's how you should request your forgiveness."
"But I can't sing like you."
"Who told you to sing like me. Sing like you. No need to sing like me." I give him my soft smile.
"I don't know many songs." he look at the far away to see anything.
"Any song is fine with me. Just sing."
"Mmm..." he is on big silence and I gave him space to think.

Baby, it's 3:00 a.m.
Had you on my mind
And it's not the first time we've gone through this

Wanting you more and more
I can't help but think of what we could be

Baby, if I could tell you, if I could tell you
How much I care
I'm in despair
Are you still there?
Just tell me, how we can make this work?
How we can make this work

'Cause baby, if I find a way
I'm sure of it this love won't stray
Just give me a chance to say I love you
And I need you
Now are you here to stay
Or fade away like every other day?
You're the reason that I lie awake

Baby, it's 3:00 a.m.
Had you on my mind
And it's not the first time we've gone through this

Wanting you more and more
I can't help but think of what we could be

Baby, if I could tell you, if I could tell you
How much I care
I'm in despair
Are you still there?
Just tell me how we can make this work
How we can make this work

(3 am by Finding hope)

I am stunned. In our first meeting, I knew his voice is soft and masculine but had unlined femininity. Now I am sure this voice is soothing like a meditation. I can listen to him the whole day without a break.

"What are you thinking?" hyung asked me while smiling.
"You didn't tell me hyung."
"What?"
"No... You lied"
"What?"
" Oh, my god. Seriously you lied to me just a few minutes ago."
"I didn't"
"You told me you can't sing."
"I can't"
"Then who he sang just now?"
"Are you saying it was feeling like a song to you?"
"Hyung...." I screamed out of frustration. He is difficult to talk with. He is giving any answer but not the answer I want.
"Oh... Cool down, grandpa. You will get older than me. "
"Let's go." I stand up while grabbing his wrist.
"Where?"
"Anywhere is fine with me. Show me the city. And I need you to buy me your forgive dinner hyung."
"Why dinner? I sang for you."
"Not enough. Didn't I tell you? You have to sing for at least 8 months continuously. That's how I can for
give you completely." I smirked.
"You brat. Don't make me beat your ass."
"You can't hyung."
"Come here I'll show you."
"Oh really?" I caged him with my big hands. Even though he has the widest shoulders I have ever seen, his body frame is small and attractive. His eyes got wide again with my actions. I love to see his face like this. All red with blushing."
"Yaah.. Let go"
"Why? I thought you going to beat my ass?"
"I'll if you don't let me go." his voice is nervous and cute.
"Then do it. I don't have any thoughts to let you go again. So you gonna beat my ass the whole day?" I chuckled while seeing his all-red frustrated face.
"How about this?" he smirked and lean on me. I feel like my whole world is stopped and can't breathe anymore. I can see his red lips with a smirk in front of my eyes inches away. I don't want to lose to him. If he is going to do all teasing I am too doing the same. I gathered my strength while looking at his lips.
"You think I will let you go if you do this?. You are very wrong hyung. I will never let you go with all you teasings." I smirked while cluthing his chin. His eyes again got big and nervous. I know he is too not willing to lose to me.
"Let's go." he said while removing my hand from his chin.
"No.", I said firmly and took one step towards hyung and cornered with their whole body.
"You are so small hyung. I can't believe you are my commander back then." my smirk didn't leave my face for a second. I caressed his jawline with one hand and ehile looking into his eyes.
"Jungkook. Stop. Let's go."
"Give me a reason to stop this. Must be a better reason hyung. Cause you owe me a very big punishment for being a jerk for the past 8 months." I started to touch his nape and leaned further.
"Are you drunk? You are not in your right mind. Let me go."
"Did you see me drunk? I am in my best mind and I don't gonna regret this even for a second."

I kissed him. For 8 months I have been in trauma that I will never meet him. I don't wanna this moment to end. The best moment I had after whole 8 months. I love him more than I thought.