Forgive

I quickly grabbed my T-shirt from the table and ran outside of the room to catch him quickly. He didn't get far away and I saw him standing near the exit of the hospital. I just went there quite and stood behind him without saying anything. He is fighting with his tears and I can sense his struggling even from his back. His shoulders are getting tensed with sniffs.
"Hyung... I am sorry. I was not meaning to hide anything from you. I was afraid that you won't let me do this." I mumbled in a little voice. I don't want him to think about this as his fault.
"Why? Did you think everything you do is right? And hide me this satisfies you? Do you like to see me as all weak and vulnerable who can't get treatments on my own?" he turned to me and spat with a flat tone. His eyes are red and filled with tears.
"Hyung... Don't say that. You know I am not like that." I tried to touch his palm but he quickly swiped it and didn't let me touch him.
"I know Jungkook," he said and turned to get to the car park.
"Hyung... You have to go back. Treatments are not finished." I followed him with the same speed while ranting at him to get back to treatment. But he went without a word and stood near the car without looking at me.
"Hyung... Let's go back. Please I beg you." I pleaded while standing in front of him.
"If I plead to you, would you do what I ask?"
"Hyung..."
"Tell me"
"Please don't say me to stop doing my job hyung. We both know it won't help us."
"I regret it Jungkook. I regret that I started to love you. I regret I started to build my life with you. I regret I gave you a chance to find me. I regret everything we have done together. If I could I'll go back and correct everything."
"Hyung... Please don't do this hyung. You know you are my everything."
"Open the car."
"Let's go back. You have to get treatments today."
"Open this damn car door or I'll go by myself" his voice getting angry and I am too with too much frustrated with the things that he is saying to me. I grabbed his hand and started to drag him toward the hospital. He is hitting me against my tight hold but those are like small punches from a kid. I finally get him to the treatment room again and Taehyung Hyung came to calm him down to get the treatment done. After treatments, he refused to come home with me. Such a baby that being an arrogantly spoiled kid and I let him do whatever he wants. I know he will come back to his normal self once his anger goes down. He only needs a few days to calm himself down on his own.

"Thank you hyung." I handed Taehyung Hyung a coffee mug while placing a cake slice in front of him on the coffee table.
"He has a fever. Do you need me to stay over?" he asked while sipping his coffee.
"No hyung. Hobi Hyung is on his way. He will look after him." I sadly smiled with a struggle.
"I know you can't stop it Jungkookah. But it's too risky for you to do. Hyung is right."
"I know hyung. But you know better than me. How can I find such a big money within a limited time?"
"But you can't risk your life."
"Hyung is my life. What if I won't able to save him?"
"Jungkookah..."
"I know I might sound cringy hyung. But I can't sit back and watch him suffer. He doesn't have anyone other than me. I am his family hyung."
"I know. But please be careful." I know Taehyung Hyung knows I am doing the best thing right now. I don't have any other choices anyway. I only can save him with his suffering and all I can do is this.

Hyung doesn't talk to me for two days. His fever went down and Hobi Hyung is doing everything for him. More like he is trying to do everything on his own and I know he wants to show me he is capable of taking care of himself.  I just let him do whatever he wants. He is a stubborn and arrogant baby after all.

Today's game is not a hard one and I secretly pray to the gods for protecting me from the new bruises. When I went home by midnight hyung was sitting on the sofa with a beer in his hand. Is he going mad? He shouldn't drink alcohol while going to treatments.
"What are you doing?" I directly walked to him and grabbed his beer from his hand.
"Are you crazy? Why are you drinking this shit?" I screamed to him full of anger.
"Give me back"
"Hyung... Please enough of your stubbornness. Just end it hyung."
"Just give it and do whatever you need. I will do whatever I want." he stood up from the sofa and tried to get the beer from my hand. I was at the edge of my patience and I grabbed his hand while clutching the beer can tightly. I felt the beer can getting smashed between my palm and I silently looked at his face. He wordlessly looked at my face. I suddenly catch his trembling pump lips and without thinking twice I catch his lips on my own. His sweetness invaded my mouth completely and he kissed me back with the same eagerness. I devoured him fully with my hunger for him I caged within myself so hard. He breaks the kiss first to get a mouthful of air to his lungs that I blocked for considerable minutes.
"I love you hyung." I kissed his nose, eyes, and forehead.
"I love you too..." He placed a small peck on my lips.