This is going to be harder than I though

Last time in i was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

She also wore a salmon-colored mofuku kimono with an ombre to orange at the top with flower patterns with a dark-indigo haori with numerous blue butterfly patterns. She also wore a brown with a paler shade striped-obi with an orange obiage supporting it.

"Hello, Amane, how can i be of help to you,"I said politely

"Atoru I'm sorry to bother you but i need you to look over two kids for me," She said in a soft voice

"Who are those kids, "I said a bit confused

"There are the descendant of a powerful demon slayer and there are related to you"She said in a soft voice

"Why haven't i seen them before then"I said confuse

"They live pretty close by,but i have a bad feeling about it,so i wanted to send you to check it out"She said

"With pleasure,can i get a name"I said

Now we continue where we left off

I was jumping from tree to tree at a breakneck speed because I was very excited to meet them, the excitement was visible on my face and I wanted to get there before nightfall.

"They don't leave that far off, so it shouldn't take me more than a few minutes to reach it, I think I can reach it before nightfall" I muttered to myself before I speeded up

I started to speed up so much that to the human eyes it would look like I completely disappear and my movement seem like I was teleporting from branch to branch, but that wasn't the truth at all, the truth was that I was moving so fast that no human eyes could keep track of me but even if I was moving so fast the branches that I had landed on and use to get faster didn't break or didn't even have a crack on them,they were just fine,all that was possible because of my near perfect chakra control.

The reason I say my chakra is near perfect is that one nothing is genuinely perfect it can always be improved on, and secondly it is because that when I'm not training physically, I'm meditating under a waterfall, Gyomei taught me that, I need to have a calm mind and he even let me train under his waterfall, I'm grateful for that and I can see the gain from that training,I feel sorry for whoever has to go to his gruesome training but it gives result.

Sanemi is still a bit of a jerk to me,but I'm sure he has his reason and Obanai is cold and ruthless most of the time,he needs to chill,he is also afraid of women I don't know why exactly but I'm not going to ask.

I was stuck on my train of thought while I was jumping from tree to tree but even if my attention was not in front of me, i was able to avoid all the obstacles on my way pretty quickly.

time skip

I finally felt the energy of the person that I was looking for and for some reason, they didn't live inside a village but instead on top of a mountain."What is it with my relative and mountain, like for crying out loud the Uchiha compound is on top of a mountain, what is so good about mountains"I said looking up at the mountain and feeling the energy of the person I was looking for.

I breathe in deeply before I rush toward the mountain, to the naked eye it looked like I stopped for a second and then disappear into thin air never to be seen again, I stopped running at full speed when i saw the house,i walked toward the house and checked behind me to see how far down the sun was, The sun was still bright out and it was not that close to set if I was to guess on how long it will take to set I'm would say a solid 4 to 6 hour.

When i reassure myself that it wasn't going to be night for a while, I knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it, After a few seconds someone opens the door, i expected to see an adult but instead, I saw a short young boy with long, straight hair of a dark black color that fades to pale turquoise the closer to his waist it goes. He wore it loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs. over his forehead. He also possessed large, mint-green eyes, a trait, like his hair,

He also wore a dark, sleeveless yukata with a white mist design on it.

"Who are you and what do you want, "He said as soon as he opened the door

"Im a demon slay..."I try to say before the door got shut in front of my face, I was a bit surprised but hey guess he doesn't want to talk to strangers

"Yuichiro don't you think that was a bit rude"I heard a child's voice call him from the inside.

"He is a demon slayer and he is probably here to ask us to join him, just like that lady why should i let him in, "Yuichiro said

"But don't you think closing the door on his face is a bit too much"The child-like voice persisted

"Muichiro shut up, If you can't even take care of yourself what makes you think you can be a demon slayer"Yuichiro said

It was complete quiet after that but i just sat down in front of the door,not moving in the slightest,I spent the rest of the day in that position until night time fell.

The door open in the middle of the night when the moon was at its highest,i looked at who came out and i saw a  young man of short stature with a lean muscular build along with long, straight hair of a black color that fades to mint green as it approaches his waist. He wore his hair loose with two clumps protruding slightly from each side of his head, a set of marginally shorter hair left down to frame his face, and unruly bangs over his forehead. He also possesses large, empty-looking mint-green eyes. His eyes and hair looked exactly like the rude kid from earlier.

 His eyes and hair looked exactly like the rude kid from earlier

"Isn't it cold outside,"He said looking at me

"Dont worry about the cold,i can barely feel it" I said looking back at him