Stalker

Last time in i was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

But either case,i kept an eye on it and keep following  around the little boy, keeping it in my line of 'sight',' it following me'I thought feeling it follow me,' It's not dumb enough to follow me alone is it, or is he here for something else and I'm just going in the general direction that he is going ' I though as I continue walking behind the young boy.

"Senjuro, slow down, They not going to disappear," I said walking faster to catch up to the boy.

"I know but i want to try everything out" He said excitedly

I can't really blame him, he has barely if not ever left the mansion, and if he leaves he only goes in the forest so that is his first time going out so far away from home and in a city. And like the curious boy he is, he wants to try out everything and enjoy every second of it.

"I get it, just go easy on it," I said a bit before sighing,

Now we continue where we left off

I follow the boy around but 'it' was still following me, it was starting to get a bit annoying being followed by 'it' but I bore through it, I'm here for Senjuro if 'it' gets any funny ideas.

As i was following the little boy around,i noticed that 'it' was getting closer and closer, which cause me to bite my lower lip a bit annoyed.'From all the days this could of happen, why did he choose the only time that I'm going out with my little brother,' I thought as my hand slowly got closer and closer to the sheat of my blade, but to a normal person it seems like i was trying to take something on my right pocket using my left hand, it probably looked like i was stupid.

When i finally touched the sheat of my sword and was about to just dash at the demon to slice his neck,i realize that Senjuro's first experience of the outside world may be ruined, just because some demons wanted a piece of me. I sighed but my hand was still holding my sheathed sword,I came up with a plan to kill it and make sure Senjuro has a great experience at the same time.

Now, all that is left is for the demon to make its move and I can start my plan.

"Nii-san look" Senjuro said pointing at someone that was wearing a military outfit but what he was pointing at especially was the gun that the person was holding,it looked recent like it was made a few years ago at most.

I observed the officer from head to tail and looked at Senjuro and said"That'a gun Senjuro, and its mostly used to kill people"

"Can we use guns to kill demons?"Senjuro said curiously.

"A gun can't kill a demon,it can damage it yes, blow its head off but that not really going to do anything and the longterm" I answer

"But what if the bullets were made from the same ore that the nichirin blades are made of "He replied after thinking about it for a few seconds.

"It would work but that would be very shameful to whoever does it because it will show that they are willing to take the easy way to power, if you run out of ammo, you are basically useless and a samurai must only use his blade to slay demons, A samurai must also be able to control the trajectories of his blow to not injure any civilian or bystander,"I said looking at the small boy

"But with a gun, you would be able to kill demons from much farther away," Senjuro replied.

"A gun makes a lot of noise when it fires, so if you miss the shot, the demon would find where you are using their very sensible ears"I replied

"Do you find it shameful to use a gun?" Senjuro said looking at me with eyes that beg for an answer.

'he is thinking of using a gun in the future' I thought before I patted his head.

"Everybody has their shortcoming,if you need a gun to overcome yours that's fine"I replied

"You didn't answer my question,"Senjuro said looking at me

"No,i don't think it shamefully,"I replied

He seem satisfied with my answer and walked closer to me as we were finally about to finish our long shopping spree.

"Senjuro, I feel a bit stiff, so I'm going to stretch a bit"I said as I slightly tilted my head to the right because of a cramp and then bent down to touch my toes to make sure that there were inside my shoes and not just sticking out, and there were in there. I stood back up straight and tilted my body slightly to the left, stretching all of my body.

"Why are you suddenly doing all those stretching in the middle of nowhere," Senjuro said looking at me a bit puzzled

"Don't worry about it, let's finish shopping and go back home"I said with a gentle smile. He nodded and went to one of our last stops before we have to go back, he had no worries and trusted me, he was so worried-free that he didn't notice some demonic-looking creature fuming in the background because all of his attacks missed the intended target.

Pov change demon

"How can he be so lucky,"I said looking at the tan boy, that was wearing a black jacket with a white shirt, he had on some black pants and for some weird reason he had his left hand in his right pocket for a while now.

"I know for a fact where this intoxicating smell comes from, "I said while licking my lips and looking in the direction of the young man.

"He looks to be around 19 years old, so he is still in the prime of his youth, Such a handsome young man fresh out for picking, "I said salivating at the idea of devouring this man, I'm sure if i eat him,i would be full for a whole year.

"But first,i have to catch him first and lure him to me, something better than devouring such beauty is devouring them while they want more of me,"I said before following them in the shadow

"If I get to him first,i won't have to share him with them, "I said as i started to get closer to him

A/N,I felt a bit sick today so chapter might be a bit shorter than usual.

Fun fact- Gyomei is the second physically strongest Hashira after Atoru,Gyomei also has a love for cat