I found you

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

"So please do not overdo it," I said finishing my explanation.

"Anything else that I should be aware of" She asked
"Oh yeah,you can check how much chakra there is left in the tank, you will no longer have to guess it" I said as I remembered the last thing I added

She gave me a soft smile before she said" I didn't regret it"(A/N I wonder what she didn't regret, I know,but do you)
"What you don't regret what," I said not really catching on what she was saying.

"That for me to know and for you to find out~," She said in a flirty and teasing voice.
"You really are going to leave me in the dar, "I said.

"Yep," She answers with happiness in her voice.
"That's not very nice," I said looking at her
"Not going to work," She said
"Fine, I will figure it out but first I need to train"I said as gave her a kiss before I went to train.

Now we continue where we left off
I went to take my sword from the corner of the room but I didn't see it, I looked around and didn't see anything until I look up and saw it in its holster on the wall.

I took out the sword along with its sheat and slowly walked out, it was very light to the point that I couldn't exactly tell I was holding it, it felt like an extension of my body.

I walked outside the room and closed the door shut behind me, I walked outside in the sun, the sun felt comfortable as it hit my skin, i felt like I was getting energized while standing under it.

I slowly unsheathed my blade to show all the modifications that have been made to it, the blade was bright red as I pull it out, the sunlight reflected unto the blade and made it look like the blade was listening in the sun.

I slowly started adding chakra into as the blade changed color all together, the color started turning into such a dark color red that the blade started to look like it was pitch black.

I breath in deeply and started adding more chakra into it, the sword started to give out heat, the sword started to look like a miniature sun because of how much heat it was leaking.

I was sweating but that was not what was on my mind, I looked at my blade that was giving enough heat to basically melt any thing it come into contact with and swung just once.

It was fast and apart from a gust of wind as an aftereffect nothing else happen, mostly because I contain the power which may seem stupid but I am currently inside the butterfly mansion and I don't plan on having to rebuild it again.(A/N what you mean again)

I sent activated the seal that was contained in my chest and a huge amount of power flow through my body, it was enough to make my muscle tremble but I was able to bear it.

The seal holds a lot of power and all but if I can't control it, what the point of having it in the first place, it improves my healing to the next level and improve every single one of the sense that I use for battle by a considerable amount and while this seal is activate, I have access to more chakra then I will ever need.

Considering I have been feeding it around 50% of my unused chakra into it for the past year or so and that adds up very quickly.

The power released by it was literally dripping out of my body but that just destructive and didn't serve no other purpose than just looking cool so instead, I contain it as soon as I contained.

I felt the side effect, the reason it was leaking out in the first place is because it was a huge amount of chakra and power but I have the best physique in this whole planet hands down, and just don't use to contain it inside of me (A/N that is not cap)

My muscle were bulging from time to time but apart from that the condensation was a success, I now had control over all the chakra in the seal, This should usually take me a few weeks to do but I just did it in a day.(A/N it simple really, you have a kid and if you fail that kid dying or it will have to go through what you went through, if that enough to get you going I don't know what else will)

There was no more side effect, I could control it perfectly throughout my whole body, nothing went to waste.

I wanted to try and swing my sword in this state before I realize it's not going to end well for anybody if I do that, so instead I just turned off everything and put the sword back into it sheat.

Unlike the last time when I used Rengoku, my muscle weren't having a spasm, they were not tired, I felt fine, my stamina seem to have no limits.

And my body seem even better than before but now I could pick up something I couldn't pick up before, I looked up to see an eyeball looking at me in the shadow.

The thing that creeped me out was the fact that the eyeball had the Kanji for upper-six.
"I found you" A voice echoing in my head said
I smiled when I saw that, I didn't have to hunt him, he came for me.

Behind the floating eyeball, I saw it.A man was there in the sun burning slowly but he seem fine, He looked down at me from the mountain before, his eyes were red with the familiar to mow of the sharingan spinning in them.

He muttered out something and then
looked at me for a while after that a door appeared In front of him as he left.
I didn't run start after him because I'm not that blinded by rage, I know no why I have been having a bad feeling.

He knows....

A/N I wonder what he said....i know but you don't.