Talking some sense into Atoru

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

'I shouldn't think like that, there is only one person responsible for all of this' I thought as I reached my brother's bedside, I put my hands on his neck to check his pulse and it was incredibly weak, with my Sharingan I also noticed that he was missing a lot of blood but from the lack of wounds in his body.

I could guess that the lack of blood was probably caused by him overexerting himself or it was an effect of the demon's blood art.

All of my chakras went into my eyes causing them to spin and change into a weird pattern, blood came out of my eyes but there was only one thing on my mind at that moment.

The one thought that removed any trace of judgment I had left, was to kill the one responsible for all of this to make him pay for hurting people I care about for the second time.

Now we continue where we left off
I felt a huge pain in my eyes, when I touched my eyes with my hand I felt like I had touched a warm liquid.
I left the room and walked toward my room, I reached my room pretty fast considering how fast I was walking, as soon as I reached my room, I went toward my closet where I took out my demon slayer outfit.

I did the ram hand sign as my sheeted sword appeared in my hand, I dressed myself up before I slightly unsheathe my sword to see if it had dulled since the last time I had used it.

The sword appeared to be in perfect condition, I saw my reflection on the sword, they were so much blood getting out of my eyes, it seemed like an endless pool of blood had settled underneath my eyes.

I put the sword back inside the sheath, while I put the sword sheath on the right side of my body, I put on my black glove.

I slowly put on my armor, my body seem to be working automatically, I was not sane, the things that was going on in my mind wouldn't usually be there

"Atoru what are you doing"I heard a familiar female voice say but I didn't look back and continued gearing myself up.

"Atoru please tell me you are not going to do what
I think you going to do"The same female voice said this time with a tinge of worry present in her voice. (A/N lets play a guessing game, guess who that is before I saw who it is later)

I ignored her and continue putting on my armor, my blood was boiling and I had nothing but hate present in myself, I blamed myself because if I wasn't such a battle maniac, he wouldn't have been so tired when he went out on the mission and he wouldn't have been in that situation.

I partially blames myself for that, but most of the blame was not placed on me, i knew that even if I didn't fight with my brother, he would still would have gone off that mission.

"Atoru, are you alright"The female voice said getting closer to me.
I continue to ignore it before I felt the body warmth of someone else on my back.

"Atoru calm down, "The familiar voice said tightening its grip on me,
"I am calm, "I said trying to suppress most of the things going through my mind right now

"Turn around and tell me to my face that you are calm, "The female voice said
I slowly turn around and looked at the familiar shape of a girl but I couldn't make out her feature because of all the blood in my eyes.

And because of my rage, I couldn't identify who it was, all I knew was that her voice was familiar and hitting her would hurt me the most in the long run.

My vision was not bad by no means it was just that currently all I could see was red, not in the sense that I was so mad that I was seeing red, but because there was blood in my eyes blocking my sight.

I felt some soft hands touching me on my cheek as I heard the female voice say"What happen to your eyes"

"It so bloody, let me clean that for you"The female voice said as I felt something wipe something on my left eye.
I also felt her soft and gentle hands wipe the blood out of my right eye.

I reopen my eyes but everything was still very much red, "Much better"The voice said
"Atoru if you are planning to do what I think you going to do, im not letting you"The female voice worry

"Rengoku....." I said but I couldn't find a word to finish my sentence
"Atoru, why do you always tried to fix every by yourself, "The female voice said
My eyes were getting better and I was starting to see more detailed feature instead of just a blurry shape but I still couldn't make out who it was, the voice was very familiar but my unstable state of my mind couldn't process who it was.

"Atoru, I don't want to see you in that state again just because you let your emotion control you"The female voice said a bit worry

"I could kill him"I replied
"But can you kill him while he has the advantage with all the moon with him and killing him once won't end him"The female voice said worry(A/N I wonder what she mean by that)

"I can continue fighting for a month if I have to"I answer
"and he can fight for eternity,"She said trying to talk some sense into me
"I won't need eternity to end him"I reply
"and you think he going to play fair, if you go there it's like you just offering yourself up on a plate"She said reasoning with me

"Rengoku going to be fine so you don't need to get mad"She said again putting her hands on my cheeks
I was finally able to make out a feature now that she was so close, it was Kanae and she looked at me with a soft smile.

I calmed myself down because at the end of the she right. With the amount of things that I don't know in the fact that I'm not thinking straight this was going to end badly (A/N you don't know how bad that would have been)

While this is happening somewhere else.

Shinjuro demonice figure was seen bowind down to a shadowy figure that was looking down at him.
"I'm sorry master, I wasn't able to accomplish what you tasked me with"Shinjuro said blowing down

"You don't need to apologize Shinjuro, you did exactly what I wanted"The figure in the shadow said
"I'm glad that I could help, "Shinjuro said not daring to look up.
"Here the blood that I had promise"The shadow figure said as he send something that attached itself to Shinjuro neck.

A huge amount of blood was injected into Shinjuro body as veins started to appear on Shinjuro body, he looked like he was about to pop but the shady figure stopped before Shinjuro die.

The last thing Shinjuro heard before he passed out was"if you accomplish your mission you will get more"was all he heard from his master lips, Shinjuro looked up at his master and saw the demonic red eyes looking back at him.

"the second I get my hands on you, I'm going to devour you"The shadowy figure said as his red eye glowed in the dark, the shadowy figure looked exactly like the one that taught Atoru and his eyes..

A /N, Shinjuro will be killed by Rengoku not Atoru,