Bloody eyes

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

Some tears left Gyomei's eyes as he said that, This was truly sad, they transformed a respected pillar into a demon against his will, demons are wicked but now that Shinjuro was a demon, he had to free him from his suffering by killing him.

"Gyomei my friend, nice seeing you around here but I was just talking with my son and you are in the way," He said looking at the tall man

"I will not let you harm this Child any further," I said spinning around my flail and getting ready to attack him
"Ha, ha, ha," Shinjuro said before he pointed toward Rengoku

"He is dying as we speak and if you don't treat him in time he will die," He said before laughing like a maniac

"bye," He said leaving me with Rengoku passed out on the floor. (a/n not fighting a losing battle)
I went to check on Rengoku, I checked his pulse and it was getting weaker and so I carried him on my back and rushed toward the butterfly mansion at full speed.

Now we continue where we left off
Gyomei ran with Rengoku on his back, even if Rengoku was unconscious, his body was very tense and ready to attack anything that posed a threat to his life.

The scenery was passing by very fast, Gyomei was moving at his fastest speed not slowing down at all,

Time-skip
After running for what felt like an eternity because of the dread that Gyomei felt as he was carrying Rengoku, the butterfly mansion was in view, and with it, it gave Gyomei a mental boost that forced him to push himself past his normal running speed and truly run there like his life was on the line.

For those few seconds that Gyomei was running at his full speed, he had surpassed Tengen's traveling speed, he reached the mansion in less than 10 seconds after he saw it, as soon as he arrive he ask for help from the Kakushi, and his helper working there, to get Rengoku a bed that he could rest on.

After he gave Rengoku to people that could take care of him, he waited outside, he wanted to make sure that this wasn't going to be a repeat of the last time.

Gyomei stood behind the door and waited, if he was only a few minutes earlier Rengoku would have been in a better condition but morning on the past doesn't matter.

It is what you learn from your last experience and what you decided to do with them, this what that matters, and right now Gyomei wanted to make sure Rengoku was safe before he left

Pov change to Atoru
"Fuck, I had a bad dream," I said holding my head in my hands as I felt a splitting headache.
I slowly got up from the bed holding my head and sweating like crazy.

"Rengoku should be back by now, "I said as I look out the window and notice that the sun had risen,
"This nightmare was fucking horrible," I said remembering the nightmare that I got tonight, (A/N nightmare of seeing everything he care about die)

"I just need to take a bath, and that should clear my head," I said as I got out of the room.
I walked toward the bathroom but when I passes Rengoko room. he wasn't in there, As a matter of fact, I couldn't sense him at all.

"Did he get injured?" I said when I notice he wasn't there
"What kind of demon would be able to injure him," I said out loud before I realize he didn't get any proper rest after our spar.

"There is no way an ordinary demon would be able to injure him, even if he was weakened "I mutter out loud

But to confirm my doubts, I made a shadow clone and informed him to stay here with Senjuro while I prepared myself to teleport to the butterfly mansion.

I made the ram hand-sign before I sent some chakra into my kunai, when i did that, I felt a bunch of waypoints that I could teleport to, but I went with the one that was located inside the butterfly mansion.

As soon as I focused on that one, I disappear from my spot near instantly before I appeared somewhere inside my room in the butterfly mansion.
As soon as I teleported into the butterfly mansion, I felt Rengoku chakra, it was as bright as the last time I left him but it was weaker.

His life was in no immediate danger but as soon as I felt how his life was weaker, I immediately started to run toward where I felt his energy, I arrive in front of a door where I could feel his energy was behind.

I open the door of the room to see my brother bandaged up like crazy, he had some sort of blood infusion connected to him, and he looked paled as he overwork himself.

As I watch my brother's condition chakra went into my eyes turning on my 3tomoe sharingan,i could see the residue of a blood demon art inside his body but it was slowly going away,

I slowly walked toward his bedside while I was thinking about who was the motherfucker who did this.

This is the kind of shit that makes me want to commit mass genocide on the whole demon race, humans are not any better than demons, but demons have caused me much more pain than a human ever did.

'I shouldn't think like that, there is only one person responsible for all of this' I thought as I reached my brother's bedside, I put my hands on his neck to check his pulse and it was incredibly weak, with my Sharingan I also noticed that he was missing a lot of blood but from the lack of wounds in his body.

I could guess that the lack of blood was probably caused by him overexerting himself or it was an effect of the demon's blood art.

All of my chakras went into my eyes causing them to spin and change into a weird pattern, blood came out of my eyes but there was only one thing in my mind in that moment.

The one thought that removed any trace of judgment I had left, to kill the one responsible for all of this to make him pay for hurting people I care about for the second time.

A/N it was either that or him becoming a dad, those two were the only thing I could think of for an ms awakening.