s e v e n t e e n

Jungkook

One word.
Two syllables.
Okay.

What the fck does that mean? Does that mean I get to make decisions when I make love to her in my bed?

Does that mean I can make love to her? That she'll let me do it? Will she let me kiss her mouth, her neck and her little tits? My cock stirs in my pants at the thought of her being pinned under me.

How dare she rile me up like that?
How dare she just utter one word to me and leave me alone in the desert searching for an oasis.

I run after her to the kitchen because I desperately need an explanation. She is standing along the counter, her back to me as she's separating different coloured muffins and placing them in boxes.

I stand behind her and yank her elbow, turning her around.

Fear strikes her face as she jerks her hand away, moves away from it, hitting her hips against the counter and then she groans in pain.

"Y/n." I pull her gently towards me. "Why did you jump like that?"

"I'm sorry, I thought..." She is breathing heavily and looking at her arm and mine realising what just happened.

She got scared that I pulled her from behind. She got scared because I touched her suddenly.

"I'm so sorry." I moved away from her. "I'm sorry, baby. I promised you that I'd not touch you, I'm so sorry, Angel."

"No, no. I'm sorry that I reacted that way."

"Bullshit. I'm the one who scared you." I notice her shivering arms again. Something triggered her. "Y/n, Angel, what made you feel scared?"

She shakes her head, not saying a word. She is remembering something that happened in the past, maybe something her dad did to her.

Fck, I hate being the reason for triggering her fear. She isn't moving, isn't saying a word. She is shutting down on me.

"Angel, look at me." I urged her without touching her. "Look at me and tell me, I need to know how to make you feel safe."

She then looks at me as if I've given her the entire world.

She contemplates before taking a step towards me. Then she takes two more steps until our toes are touching.

Her forehead falls on my chest and she clutches my jacket, slowing her breathing down. "You came from behind suddenly. I thought I was alone here."

"I'm sorry, Y/n. I should have announced my arrival." I do not hold her back. God, I feel like I'll bruise her if I touch her.

"Next time, I'll never sneak up on you like that okay? I'm sorry, I didn't know that."

"It's okay, now I feel safe."

"You do?" I'm still not touching her though her forehead is resting on my chest.

"Yeah."
"Why?"
"Because I know that it is you. I feel safe with you."

Thank. Fck. Little victories, Kook.
One step at a time.

We are in our little bubble, everything around us just fades. I wish she could cling to me like this forever.

"I'll protect you forever." I place a tiny peck on the top of her head and she sighs in relief against me.

I want to hold her tight and hide her in my arms away from this world where cruel monsters walk this earth. And she has met a fair share of those monsters.

"Hold me," she whispers against my chest. "Please."

I wrap my arms around her, feeling her heart beating faster than mine. I feel like I caught a terrified bird. A bird who doesn't know what freedom feels like.

I hold her tight until her heartbeat calms down and matches mine.

"Y/n!!!" Maria shouts from the living room. "Lia is on the phone. I invited her over to our weekend partyyy."

Maria is screaming her lungs out and I can hear Joon telling her to keep it low.

Y/n pulls away from me, "I have to go."

Before she leaves I gently hold her wrist, she doesn't look at me, "What did you mean by 'okay', Y/n?"

"Okay means okay." She shrugs a shoulder with sass and I can see her hiding a teasing smile.

"Y/nnnnnnnn!!!!!" Maria calls loudly. I swear I'll kill this woman, she picks the perfect timing to ruin the moment with my wife.

"Let me go." Y/n blushes, trying to wiggle her wrist out of my grip. Her cheeks are the pinkest shade of pink. I want to kiss her.

"Okay, but you'll tell me later what you meant." I let go of her arm and leaned against the counter watching her scurrying away.

She rounds around the counter towards the exit and teases before running away, "Maybe. Maybe not."

I hear the sound of her giggles in the air and smile like a lovesick teenager. I love it when she teases me. I love her giggles.

I am falling for her.
I already saw it coming.
And there's no going back. Ever.

I grab a Macallan for the guys and get back to the living room. Maria and Y/n are on a video call with Lia.

I sat beside Taehyung on the couch and got a clear view of Lia on Maria's phone. I have never seen this girl in anything but pink.

She is the epitome of pink. I take a sip from the bottle and pass it to Taehyung. He is just glaring at Maria's phone, watching Lia.

I smirk and tell him, "That poor girl will get scared of your scowl, give her a break."

When Lia had slight scratches after Bam pounced on her, Taehyung blew the infirmary we have on the estate by scowling orders.

"Cut the crap. It's nothing like that." He mutters and grabs the whiskey.

"Everyone sees you, Tae."

He snaps his gaze to meet mine. "Am I that obvious?"

I chuckle, "Nah. I don't think the ladies have any idea."

"No Lia, you don't have to bring anything," Maria tells her the same for the hundredth time.

"I don't intend for anyone to find out." He gives me a cold stare.

"Then stop ordering fcking Pink Lamborghinis."

.

.
.
💗
Sup babes?

Gosh, I really love your comments and the way you are showering your love on this book.
Thankyou so much for reading my book.
🦋

Next update will be on Wednesday, so please don't keep checking.
Study or make use of your time, wisely.
🍉