t h i r t y 💋

Y/n

He is still sulking, the pout not leaving his lips. I feel so bad for him but he needs to realize that he is not the only one who stays by my side when I need him and that it is a two-way road.

I sat beside him on the couch holding a bowl of chicken soup I made for him to which I also added Korean medicinal herbs, ginseng, and lotus root.

I take a spoonful of soup and hold it to his mouth but he doesn't open it.

I wait for a few more seconds. He looks at me with a blank face, "Talk to me and then I'll eat."

His gaze falls on my lower lip which I am biting to refrain myself from talking. He stares at my lips contemplating his next moves. I am very well aware of the weapons he'd use on me.

"Eat."
There, I talked. I think it's enough.

He smiles a little, completely unsatisfied. But that will do for now coz he opens his mouth and slurps in the soup quickly. I can tell that he's hungry.

Jungkook has a big appetite. I wonder what my poor baby had to eat at the hospital.

When I hold out a second spoon, he shakes his head. "Talk."

Ah, clever! But it's not gonna happen. I know that he's hungry so he'll eat it, no matter what.

When I don't say a word, his smile fades away. My heart aches at his sadness but he has to learn his lesson that he is not supposed to push me away in tough times.

I try to get off the couch but he hugs me tightly, "Okay. Don't talk." He buried his face into my neck making me shiver, "Please, don't leave. I can tolerate your silence but not your absence, Angel."

There. Now he knows what I felt in his absence.

I don't hug him back but I savor in his arms feeling the lost presence after two whole fcking days. I missed him.

I grab a spoonful of soup and start feeding him. He clings to my arm and keeps eating in silence.

When he finishes an entire bowl of soup I ask, "More?"

"No, thank you," he wipes his lips on the hoodie I am wearing and I tried so hard not to smile in adoration because he is such a baby.

This cute bunny is melting my heart.

It has me thinking if anyone was there to take care of him after his parents died. During all those times when he was shot or injured. Jungkook doesn't seem like someone who'd seek care but with me, he's a whole different person.

My person.

Jungkook

"Fox, please help me get upstairs." After the nurse gave me a painkiller, I decided it was time to rest.

Suddenly Y/n rushes upstairs as if she remembered something.  I climb the stairs, thankfully I can slowly walk without moving much of my upper body.

When I reach my room, I find it a mess. My Angel is removing the clothes that are piled up on the floor. Some of hers and mine. She was in my room when I was gone.

It makes me grin like a lovesick idiot knowing that she missed me so much that she slept in my bed.

Well, from today, we are going to sleep in the same, whether she likes it or not.

She then makes the bed and gestures to me to climb in.

"Thank you, Angel." Before I tell her to get in bed with me, she disappears into the bathroom.