f o r t y - o n e

Jungkook

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz.

My eyes snap open. A triple buzzer. Fucking red alert.

Y/n stirs in my arms when I move. It's so dark outside, the moonlight seeping into our room, on her naked body snuggled into mine. It takes all my willpower to get out of bed.

Groaning internally, I slowly pull away from her. Covering her naked body, I pull up my boxers, head to the closet, take my big guns out of the secret safe, wear my combat clothes, tuck my guns in the back, and head out in two minutes.

A triple buzzer alert is sent in alarming situations. It indicates emergency not danger. But I can't help but feel a chill run through my body for leaving my Angel alone.

Once I'm out of the mansion, Wolf runs to me, "Panther, I'm coming with you."

"No. Look after Y/n. I don't like leaving her alone."

Wolf hesitates but nods his head. It is fucking three am. I barely got a couple of hours of sleep after loving my Angel endlessly. Not that I need sleep but I somehow feel restless now that I have to protect her life with mine and protect my life too. For her.

I rush towards our basement which is hidden in the woods, in the rear end of the estate. It is one of the restricted areas our wives don't have access to.

While I keep running on the land which is wet due to rain, Taehyung joins me. Running alongside. "You got any idea what this is about?" He pants.

"No idea, bro."

We keep running, filling our chests with the earthy smell. "The pink girl in your mansion?"

"Fuck off." He mutters, making me chuckle. It is so easy to tease him now. "She left."

"Mhmm."

We reach the basement. Jimin and Joon are already present. Jin hyung is panting. Clothes and hair are wet. Our informer Gusto is wet too.

"Where were you?" I ask Jin hyung.

"Say a word, will you?" Joon is furious.

Jin hyung sits down, horrified. "Someone's selling pussy in Korea."

"What?!" Jimin and I shouted, horrified.

Dread fills in me. Not in a hundred years, there has been trafficking in Korea. It was three generations ago. It has been criticized culturally out of respect for women and all the Korean mafia families agreed against Human trafficking and cut deals with other countries in this regard.

Why now?
After a hundred years.

Most importantly, who the fck is doing this?

Everyone's eyes widened in shock.

"What the fuck?" Jimin gasps. "How do you know?"

"By pussy…you mean…women only right?" Joon asks carefully, not wanting any of it to be true.

Jin shakes his head in dread, "...and children. Girls under the age of ten."

Joon slams the whiskey glass against a wall in the corner of the room. Murderous rage consumes me. I know we aren't good people but your job is to remove the dirt from this country, from this world.

To remove the bad sleazy garbage.

"Tell us everything from the beginning." I urge Jin hyung.

"I was patrolling the clubs after our party. I got a call from Gusto to meet him immediately at our port. I knew it had something to do with our half-empty ship containers."

Right, the containers are only half filled with goods for a few months.

"Gusto and I chose a spot to hide and what I saw shook me to the bones." He breathes, and stares at the wall in rage, "Girls…many of them, older and younger, were being unloaded like goods from our ship. Arms and legs chained. Walking in a straight line. Hauled into trucks and shipped to God knows where."

Tae growls in rage, "Where the fuck was that ship coming from?"

"I got hold of the captain, and put a few bullets in him." Jin sighs, "originated from Sicily, Italy but…"

"But?"

"I got an Intel that some of our ships halted at Daegu too, some of the girls were dumped there."

"What?" I screech in disbelief. "Daegu?"

"Is that why the fcker was so persistent about having the ports?" Taehyung hints at Yoongi.

Yoongi is many things but not a sex trafficker. The way he always admired his mother in the highest regard held a place of respect in all our hearts.

He even treated the strippers with utmost respect and care and paid some of their hospital bills and housing allowances.

Yoongi would never…

But why did he insist so much on wanting the ports from Mafia Lee? So that he could directly traffic women into the heart of Korea, Seoul?

"Is Yoongi aware of this? Or is he the one…?" Namjoon hyung couldn't even finish his sentence, his beliefs are similar to mine.

I shake my head in disbelief. Arms dealing, drugs, sex clubs, gambling, assassination - all of it aside but human trafficking is a helluva different game.

"But he has Daegu. Why would he want to traffic women from our ports?" Jimin argues.

"Don't you fucking dare defend him now." Taehyung slams the wooden table with his fists as he stands up.

His pointed gaze tears into Jimin. "Why the fuck are you always defending him?"

"Enough! Both of you." Namjoon hyung shuts them up.

"I think before accusing our allies, we have to get to the root of this." Jimin says, "We know men in Italy who could help us."

"That's right." I agree with him, "Not the best time to deal with Yoongi. That doesn't mean he is not guilty."

If he's proven guilty, I'll wipe off his entire lineage.

Namjoon hyung's eyes bore into mine. He is as shaken as everyone here, he's been close to Yoongi in their early years. He can never imagine his ally doing something like this.

"Jin, keep an eye on the incoming ships for the next few days." Namjoon hyung starts scowling orders. "Taehyung, hire a logistics team to track the trucks, hack every fucking street camera in the country. Find out where the girls are being transferred to…we shall have our soldiers rescue the girls…

... I'll keep an eye on Yoongi for a few days. Jimin, get in touch with the Italian mafia and Jungkook, you will leave for Italy before dusk."

A/n
Ok, so this is where we'll be delving into the story of this book.

So I'd suggest reading the details carefully and do not skip.

Just see how everything revolves around
Y/n.

🦋
Aurie.