f i f t y

Y/n

“Where are you taking me? Is there your way of kidnapping me?”

He only chuckles and we keep walking, my eyes are blindfolded with a satin cloth. I realize that we are at a Marina because of the sound of our footsteps on the wood, the sound of waves, and the smell of the ocean.

“I was an easy target for you, right?” It is late at night, the breeze is chilly and I’m hungry.

“Yeah, my easiest little prey.” he teases. “Stop now.” 

Jungkook removes the blindfold and what I see at the harbour steals my breath away. There is a huge white yacht floating on the water. “Jungkook?”

He is standing beside me, looking at me with all that he has in his heart. “Happy Birthday, angel.”

I’m rendered speechless. This luxurious triple-deck yacht is beautiful, white, and seaworthy. The name 'angel' is engraved on its side in bold navy blue letters.

“Is this…is this ours?”

“It is yours, angel.”

I gasp, my hands flying to my mouth. “Kook, you bought this?”

He shrugs proudly. “This is just the beginning, my love.”

Tears gleam in my eyes. He hugs me closely, “I love you, angel. I will give you the world.”

Words stuck in my throat. He holds my hand leading me towards the yacht. 

"Wait. Where is Bam?"

"With Jimin. Bam has sea sickness."

"Jimin is here as well?"

Jungkook nods. "He got here this morning to arrange all of this and now he's in a hotel with Bam."

Oh, I feel sad because Bam is not here.

We walk on the boardwalk towards the yacht. Three men, including the captain of the yacht greet us. “Welcome aboard, Mr and Mrs Jeon.”

I smile bashfully, excitement thrumming through me. “Thank you.”

Jungkook and I get on the yacht. This vessel is luxurious, for the lack of a better world. The living room is huge with dark timber floors, two huge couches, fancy decor, and a large chandelier hanging from the ceiling. My mouth falls agape.

I walk onto the other side, jungkook following me, the outdoor deck is large with deck chairs and a hot tub that looks like an infinity pool. 

“Eeekkkkk,” my feet bounce with happiness. 

Jungkook hugs me from behind, “Do you like it?”

“I love it, Jungkook.” I turn around in his arms, tip-toe, and kiss his soft lips. “I can’t thank you enough.”

“You don't have to, angel.” he kisses me gently and then takes me upstairs. I gasp again, unable to contain my happiness.

This entire deck is a large beautiful bedroom with a fancy round bed, with creme satin sheets. Ahhh…kill me now, I won’t even regret it.