f i f t y - s e v e n

Jungkook

"Where the fuck is my wife?" I stride towards Yoongi impatiently.

Min Yoongi, our most sought-after enemy is busy leading the rescued women, even children into the vans. With a gun in his hand, he smiles slyly at me.

"Don't you want to meet the man behind all of this?"

I clench my teeth, "Everyone else after my wife."

Taehyung is restlessly searching the containers for Lia. I hope my angel is safe. "Please..." I beg him. I have never felt so helpless in my entire life.

As if my throat is being choked by someone else.

Yoongi walks off in the direction of the lighthouse. I follow the silent fucker with not much choice. 

In a dark room, at the foot of the lighthouse, a rancid stench fills the room. I cover my nose with a mask. "What is this place? Where is my wife?"

A middle-aged man is tied to a wooden chair, he smells like piss and blood. His face is so distorted that I couldn't recognize him for a minute and then I see red.

The man I have dreamed of killing with my bare hands is right in front of me. "You...I..." I look at Yoongi for clarification, "How?"

"Bastard faked his death after killing my mother."

"What?"

"Because he was about to get caught by the Interpol for trafficking. So he flew to Italy to meet his crime partners."

I laugh, throwing my head back, I laugh until my chest aches. It is so thrilling to watch him squirm like a worm, struggling to free himself.

I take a step closer until my face is directly in front of his, 

"YOU are my dream come true, Lee Yu Ri. I will take my time with every inch of your body, rip you apart until only your bones are left."

Y/n

Taehyung is carrying Lia in his arms and coming back from the harbor. I watch the scene from my car, he gently places her on the ground and cups her cheeks.

I don't hear what he is sternly blabbering out of worry but the next second, Lia steps up and places a kiss on his lips, shutting him up.

Taehyung grabs her waist and kisses her deeply. I glance away from the lovebirds. Earlier my brother mentioned that Lia also got picked up to be sent off.

I am grateful to have been found on time by my family, my brother - Min Yoongi. A sense of fulfillment swells in my chest.

Exiting the car, I walk towards Lia and Taehyung. Lia yells my name and runs to hug me, and I forget how long I have been apart from my loved ones.

She cries in my embrace, "I missed you, I needed you and I know that you needed me as well. I am really sorry."

"Nothing is your fault," I hugged her back. "Everything is fine now. I'm glad that we are safe."

Lia shakes her head, tears rolling down her face, "Maria is no more."

My heart is in denial, "That can't be true."

"She died while giving birth to her son. The baby is healthy but Maria..."

Overwhelmed. I feel overwhelmed with everything happening at once. I grieve my best friend's death. I grieve her loss, the emptiness we all have to feel for the rest of our lives.

I lost my best friend but gained a son to raise.

"You are not entitled to meet my sister, ever!" I hear my brother Yoongi roaring near the lighthouse. My heart leaps out of my chest when I see my husband.

Roaring at my husband??? Not sure if their rivalry got more complicated at this point.

Not my concern, I love both of them.

"Jungkook!" I ran towards my husband. He pushed Yoongi aside and engulfed me in a tight hug.

One kiss on my lips and I feel at home, I feel safe and tucked. Overwhelming tears stream down my cheeks but in the end, I know everything will be fine as long as my love is with me.

Yoongi tears us apart, he gets hold of Jungkook and gruesomely warns, "Do not touch my sister."

"Your sister is my wife," he screams.

"The one I told you to protect from the beginning when you failed to do so."

Jungkook hangs his head low, and he falls on his knees in front of me, "I would have killed myself had anything happened to you but now I will avenge your trauma and your loss. Forgive me for losing you, Angel."

"My sister will not trust you with her safety. I will not allow any more harm on her."

Jungkook pleads but Yoongi doesn't give in. "You are not going anywhere with him."

"But..."

"This matter will be discussed tonight at Lee's mansion. See you there fellas." Yoongi drags me back to his car.

Mafia Lee's Mansion.

After my grandfather cried the entire evening, hugging me, I tried to convince him to deny Yoongi's decision and send me back to my husband.

I don't know if I succeeded until he gives his decision tonight.

At nine pm sharp, I dash into my grandfather's office. Jungkook is here with everyone else from the Kim Estate.

His eyes soften upon seeing me, I gently smile at him.

My grandfather clears his throat, "For the valor Min Yoongi has shown in catching the criminal and saving all the women, I applaud his bravery. On the other hand, I appreciate the contributions of Jungkook and Jimin who combed the ports of Italy to find the criminal."

My heart blooms for Jungkook. He politely bows in front of my grandfather.

"You can take your wife home, Jungkook."

My brightened smile meets his' and I run to hug him.

"But..." my brother interjects and Poppy just raises his hand to silence him.

Yoongi gives a murderous expression to my husband and I pout at him. I don't know when my brother will come to terms with Jungkook.

"Secondly, I want to reward Min Yoongi with one of the prized possessions of my life, my other granddaughter Lia. Yoongi will have her hand in marriage."

The room falls silent and we glance at Taehyung whose head is hung low.

Yoongi accepts the proposal and bows to Poppy. "Thank you, Mafia Lee."

How can I stop this? Maybe I can explain to Poppy that Lia loves someone else.

Taehyung whispers to Namjoon who is beside me,

"Namjoon hyung, I need your permission to kidnap Lia."

THE END