t w e n t y - f i v e

Jungkook

My Angel might be having a terrible hangover right now. She's so young to drink Merlot but again, she is so fierce and defiant when she's angry.

These are the thoughts that are consuming my sleep. I groan, stretch my body, and open my eyes.

My bed is empty.

For the first time in the past three days, it is empty and I feel so fcking sad.

I get out of bed, and go to the bathroom thinking about how she sneaked in, the first two nights and I smile looking at myself in the mirror.

My smile fades away when I remember how her face looked last night. Numb. She was so hurt last night after knowing that Lilah and I were a thing.

I didn't even sleep with her. We just hooked up but that was enough to make my angel feel insecure. She felt threatened and I'll never allow it.

I have to talk to her.
I have to let her know that she's the one for me.

After finding her door locked, I make my way downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

My Angel can't cook and I love to feed her. I make her favorite cheese tteokbokki and prepare a hangover drink too.

When I go upstairs and knock on Y/n's door, it opens up automatically. Didn't she lock it?

"Angel..." I call out and get no response. Her room is so messy, last night's dress has been shredded with scissors and thrown onto the floor. Panic fills my chest, "Angel..."

Where the fck is she? She isn't in the bathroom either. I search the entire house for her, I even run outside to the lake but she is nowhere to be found.

I pull out my phone to dial Fox.

"Fox? Where the fck is she?"

"Big man. Health emergency. Sending you the coordinates."

Fck. "Alive?"

"Yes, Boss."

"I'll be right there." I make a run toward my car, "Fox! Protect."

"Yes, Panther."

I should inform Tae that I'm leaving, when I park my car outside his mansion, I find Lia coming out, wearing his black shirt over her pink dress from last night.

Her face gets flushed when she sees me standing right outside, she doesn't meet my gaze due to embarrassment. I don't know what happened, and I'm not nosy either. "Mafia Lee is unwell."

She panics, "What?"

"Y/n already left. Let me take you there."

"Oh, thank you so much," She hurries to my car in a panic. I opened the door for her and decided to just send a text to Taehyung that I am taking a day off today. My Angel needs me.

After climbing behind the steering wheel, I ask Lia, "Is Taehyung still asleep?"

Her fingers fidget, "Y-yes."

I drive out of the estate, Lia is so uncomfortable around me. Fck, I don't know if she is scared or embarrassed. "Lia, I'm not going to ask you any more questions. You can sit comfortably."

She looks at me for a second and says, "Thank you."

Y/n

My mom died a month ago.
My dad died ten days ago.
I got married.
Poppy had a heart attack.

I wonder just how life changes so quickly.

One day I'm shopping with Mamma and today I may have to say goodbye to the last person I call my family.