Chapter 5: The Zombie Mash!

It's time for Chapter 5! It really shocked me how many people liked the last chapter, I worked on this chapter for a few days as I had to watch the next episode of Phantom blood, also Jaune will take a day off when he returns to Renment. And as for more Sensei's Jaune will get another ghost one later on, and here is a hint. he has a square moustache and goatee and his wears a yellow scarf around his neck.

Let's Go!"

The four men looked out at Windknight's lot, the place were Dio was supposably hiding out, The town was an old practice ground for the royal knights and know was a fishing town.

Jaune: So this is WindKnight's lot? It looks like such a peaceful place."

Johnathan: Indeed it is, but It is also the perfect place for Dio to hide out."

Speedwagon: But where?"

the men walked past a group of Farmers tending to their crops.

Johnathan: Farmers seeing to the Harvest. Thys far, all is well.

Jaune: Ture, however, Dio lurks in the shadows, waiting to strike.

Speedwagon: Ack!"

The two young warriors looked back at Speedwagon and Zeppeli.

Johnathan: What happened?"

Zeppeli: Uh well, Speedwagon has beeing begging me to share in your power. I meant to help him create just a little bit of Hamon, as Idid that first day with you."

Speedwagon was on his knees wheezing.

Zeppeli: It seems I was too rough."

Jaune just gave him a dull look.

Jaune: Gee, ya think?"

Zeppeli: Did my finger slip? Un Migliaio di Scuse, my dear Speedwagon."

Speedwagon: In English, Please."

Before Zeppeli could reply the sound of a rope being cut as a boy was sent flying towards them and grabbed the bag that was by their feet and went flying into the river. The kid popped out of the water and swam to the other side of it. 

Johnathan: Our culprit is a lad, it would seem."

Zeppeli: His crime was well-planned. I salute the boy's ingenuity."

Jaune: True, but a little dangerous."

Speedwagon: How come you Three are heaping praise on that little imp? He's making off with every pound we have to our names. Oi! bring it back!"

Johnathan: Yes, he took our money, but think how he might be able to help."

Zeppeli: Agreed."

Zeppeli walked towards the river.

Zeppeli: A guide who knows the lay of the land would not be unwelcome."

Channelling Hamon into his hands Zeppeli sent it into the water allowing he so Skip across the river like it was frozen over.