Chapter 11: Rivals In Survival

Time to start the next part of the Exam Arc. But, before we do I would like to say to people who are asking about the 'Fate' series, While it is a Shonen series it was NOT published by 'Shonen Jump' that is the whole idea of this series is to Show the Shonen Jump  Mangas' Animes. So while you will see Series like Jojo, One piece, Naruto ,Dragonball and MHA. You will not see Animes like Fates, Fairy tail, overlord and anything not published by Shonen Jump. 

As for the level caps 

Also Yu-gi-oh is a Shonen Jump Manga before it became the Card game then the Anime.

I Just wanted to clear that up.

Here we Go!  

Jaune and his new friends had arrived in Zaban City, the site of the Hunter Exam, with help from the Kiriko Navigators. while following the Son down the busy streets the group looked around to see a bunch of Stalls selling their wears. Ranging from Food to 'Rare' items.  

Kiba: As Navigators, our job is to identify worthy Hunter applicants and guide them to the exam site. In other words, it would be extremely difficult for someone to reach the site without a Navigator's help."

Jaune: I see..."

While Jaune was listening to the Kiriko both his and Oden's eyes wondered around the Bazaar, Gon even distracted by a few of the stalls, the first being a food stand. 

Vender: Hey, wanna try one? It's Zaban's famous panda-frog-on-a-stick! A true delicacy!" 

The next was an stale owned by exotic woman showing off a brooch.

Exotic Woman: This brooch was excavated from Zaban's underground place. I bet that it's a national treasure."

While this was going on Jaune, Leorio and Kurapika where walking down the road alongside the Kiriko.

Leorio: You know, Zaban City is quite a shady place."

Kurapika: Prosperous cities tend to attract all sorts of nasty types."

Jaune: I like to think all cites have shady parts like this, where I am from we have a shady part were all the criminals operate."

Kurapika nodded.

While this was going on Gon was hopping from Stall to stall checking out all their wares.

Leorio: What are you doing, Gon? We're going!"

Gon: Yeah!"

Gon ran to catch up with the other, while this was going on Jaune noticed in the corner of his eye an elderly man With sunken eyes bushy beard and eyebrows in a robe sitting crossed legs on a mat with a collection of books  smoking a pipe. Walking over to it Jaune looked down at the books, while most of them were basic story books, Fairy tales and cook books, but one caught his attention. It was and old black beaten book with a strange Hexagon design on it with six coloured circles on the points of it.