Chapter 13: Battle In The Swamp

Well here we go with Chapter 13!

Now someone called RobertWalker506 as if Fire force was Shonen jump? it isn't. this means that Fairy tail, Fire Force, Fate series, Edens Zero are not Shonen Jump. So no Jaune will not be going to the worlds or having Teachers from those series.

So with that out of the way...

Here we go!

The 369 applicants who made it through the long underground tunnel find themselves in an unexplored land teeming with strange creatures, known as the Numere Wetlands.

The applicants followed after Satotz through the Waterlogged lands as he continued on a steady pace.

Satotz: Pay attention now. Be sure to stay close behind me."

Jaune was following along side Leorio and Kurapika, Leorio continued to run with out his shirt and Kurapika still had not put his tabard.

As the Group continued to run through the Wetland the Fog got even thicker.

Kurapika: The fog is getting thicker."

A little bit ahead of them Jaune could hear Three of the Applicants talking.

Applicant 76 :All right... This is our chance.

Number sixty seven looked at him along with a few others.

Applicant 76: We'll take advantage of the fog to get rid of him!"

In front of the group looked at head to Hisoka.

Killua looks at Gon before returning to look ahead.

Killua: Gon..."

Gon: Huh?"

Killua: Let's move up."

Gon: Okay. We don't want to lose sight of the examiner."

Killua: I'm more concerned with increasing the distance between us and Hisoka. Staying too close to him is dangerous. I can smell it in the air."

Gon: Smell?"

Gon takes a quick sniff of the air.

Gon: Hmm... I don't think he smells."

Gon calls out to Jaune and the others.

Gon: Jaune! Leorio! Kurapika! Killua says that we should move up!"

Killua looks back at him.

Killua: Hey... Can't you feel the tension surrounding us?"

Leorio: Moron! If I had the strength, I'd already be there!"

Kurapika: Don't worry about us!"

Jaune: Yeah, Don't worry we'll me fine!"

Gon: What?"

Killua: Let's go, Gon."

Gon: Ah, wait!"

Both Killua and Gon ran off to further into the fog to get closer to Satotz.

Meanwhile back with the other three the fog was getting thicker and thicker the further the Applicants went into the Wetlands.

Kurapika: We can't even tell which way we're going."

Leorio: It's okay. As long as we don't lose sight of the guys ahead of us..."

As Leorio finished speaking  the applicants Infront of them began to  drop one by one.