Chapter 3: A Lost Soul

Here we go with chapter 3! I am happy so many people are liking my story, Some people are Wondering if I will be saving the People who died in the Jojo Universe, well Yes and no, the reason will be explained on a later date. So with all that said...Let's Get Started!

The next Morning Jaune got up and made breakfast, had a shower and got ready for another day of training with Oden.

but before he did that he desided to have a look at the new coat he got from the Quest yesterday.

The Coat was Navy blue with a high Collar, with white on the arms up to it's shoulders and the word 'SAB' in purple on the left breast of it.

As he pulled it out of his inventory a window popped up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ITEM'S NAME: SAIYAN COAT 'BLUE'

ITEM SLOT TYPE: CHEST/COSMETIC

SOURCE: DRAGON BALL SUPER 

BIO:

A COAT WORE BY ONE OF THE ONLY FULL BLOODED SAIYANS ALIVE IN THE DRAGON BALL UNIVERSE, THIS COAT IS BASED OF THE JAPANESE HAORI, THIS COAT IS NORMALLY WORE OVER A YUKATA OR IN THE SAIYANS CASE THEIR COMBAT GEAR. THIS COAT IS WARM AS IT IS STYLISH.

BUFFS:

WELL INFULATED:

THIS BUFF MAKES THE WEAR MORE RESISTED TO THE COLD, LIKE IN A COLDER CLIMENT OR FROM AN ICE BASED ATTACK.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Smiling Jaune put the coat back, next he desided to use the Gacha coin he got as well hoping to get a familiar that was loyal and smart enough to talk.

Jaune: Active Gacha System!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GACHA SYSTEM!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CURRENT COIN COUNT: 01!

UNLOCKED MACHINCES!

EQUIPMENT!

FAMILAIRS!

SENSEIS!