Chapter 4: One Bizarre World

Here we go with Chapter 4! I am happy that so many people are liking this story, And know it is time for Jaune's adventure to the most Bizarre universe... we second to that bo bo bo bo bobo series. now most people are wondering if Jaune will summon more Teachers and the answer is yes, he will get Hamon training when he visits JOJO'S Phantom Blood and Battle Tendency, and as for the Summons like I said Jaune will only be able to summon/Control Monster of an element his is aligned with, and Jaune is aligned with Water, Wind and light. Now with all that said.

Let's Go!"

After a long tutoring from Oden about the poneglyphs Jaune had collapsed on his bed and was out like a light, Gigobyte had returned back to his card after Jaune had finished is lessons with Oden, Jaune was told that Monsters like him can return to their card if their summoner wants them to or they are beaten in battle.

The following morning Jaune was awoken by the sound of his alarm, reaching out to grab it he hit the button to turn it off, Sitting up from his bed Jaune stretched and rotated his neck to remove the knots from his neck, once he was done the window appeared before.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU HAVE EARNED THE WELL RESTED BONUS!

DO TO SLEEPING FOR EIGHT HOURS YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE WELL RESTED BONUS!

WITH THIS YOU HAVE RECOVERED YOUR MAX HEALTH AND HAVE GAINED A 10% BONUS TO EXP FOR THE NEXT EIGHT HOURS!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaune sighed.

Jaune: Man, Oden-sensei doesn't do anything half-arsed does he? even teaching me a dead language." 

Jaune stood up and when to cook himself some breakfast, today he felt like something sweet today, Pancake A la mode.

Grabbing the all prepose flour, Baking powder, the salt, an egg, some milk, some cold melted butter, some syrup and lastly the vanilla ice cream from his Inventory plus he brought the items he didn't have from the shop.

As he mixed the ingredients together Oden came out of the Mortuary stone to greet his student, he was in a good mood today as Jaune took to the poneglyphs language quite well he also wanted to help Amber get her powers back, while he know Jaune didn't care about the ancient weapons like Pluton, Poseidon and Uranus, but he know that he would create Pluton if he met someone who would hurt someone he cared about.

Oden went over to Jaune as he cooked.

Oden: Good morning Jaune-san!"

Jaune looked over his shoulder as he cooked the pancakes on a pan, Jaune noticed last night oden was in a much better mood, deciding to bite the bullet Jaune decided to ask.

  Jaune: Sensei?"

Oden: Huh?"

Jaune: You seem to be in a good mood today, what happened?"

Oden simply laughed while trying to pat Jaune on his back forgetting he was a ghost so it only gave Jaune Goosebumps.

Oden: I followed you and I saw that you said to that girl Amber, I am so proud of you!"