Chapter 10: Road To The Exam

It truly is heart warming to how many people like this story, while we are on the subject of the story I would like to say something... I know I have not updated this story for a while, I have been reading a lot of the Jaune Stories and watching a Lot of Anime on Crunchyroll. the winner of the Theme song was Daddyphatsnaps (Fallen) I guess I shouldn't be surprised as the song slaps.

also a few days ago a fellow author called  Busterseven lost his old account do to and I qoute Teamfourstar's Joseph Joestar of part 3 'copyright is a Strap-on toting bitch'so he lost a lot of followers and Viewer counts, it would make both him and me happy if you followed and commented on his new channel.

The Name of this channel is Jaunedice_Returns

now without further a due here we go!

After winning the Captain's favour, Jaune, Gon, Kurapika and Leorio arrived Safely at Dolle Harbour, as they get onto the Harbour Kurapika and Leorio looked around to see a lot of Hunter examinees. Oden was hovering around near them watching all the people go about their daily lives, while he was doing that Gon and Jaune was talking to the Captain.

Gon: Thanks, Captain! I had a great time!"

Jaune: Yeah! thanks for the experience!"

The Captain simply laughed 

Captain: I Had Fun, too. Right! As a token of my appreciation, I'll give you two some advice."

Gon and Jaune looked at him.

Gon/Jaune: Advice?"

The Captain pointed to a tree in the distance.

Captain: Look. See that big cedar tree on the hilltop."

Both Jaune and Gon followed the Captain's finger to a large Mountain, squinting their eyes both boys could see a slightly darker tree on the top.

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE OR HUNTER X HUNTER.)

They both nodded.

Captain: You should make your way there first. it's a shortcut to the exam site."

While the Captain was explaining it to them another Examinee was listening in from behind the crates.

Gon: A shortcut? Got it! So, we just need to head for that tree! We'll do that, captain! Thanks!"

Jaune: Yeah, Thanks!"

Captain: Best of luck, The both of you!"

Both of them ran off to join up with Leorio and Kurapika.

Gon: Yep! same to you! take care!"

Jaune: Take care Captain!"

The captain looks at the two boys as they ran off.