Chapter 18: Hunter X Hunted

Alright! New chapter of my most popular story! Now while I will continue this story I am thinking about making another Jaune centred story but in another world, and that is the DXD World! It is a concept that I have only seen a couple of time, one is here on Wattpad and the others are on Fanfiction.com.

Now while I haven't decided on how Jaune will get their I am thinking about the Concept of Reborn in the world but with all his knowledge of Aura and combat, but He will be given the knowledge of Nen from You Know who. Now with all that out of the Way!

Here We Go!

After leaving Trick Tower Jaune and his friends wait outside with the rest of the twenty-four Examinees that passed the Phase, the fresh felt good on thier faces as the wind blow from the sea.

Jaune: *Inhale* *Exhale* Ah! Fresh air!"

As the Examinees looked out at the sea someone called out to them.

???: Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations on having escaped Trick Tower."

It was a petite man with a violet mohawk, red eyes, and large glasses. It was Lippo the Examiner for Phase Three.

Lippo: Only the Fourth Phase and the Final Phase remain."

Hanzo: Two more..."

The short man points behind him at an Island of in the distance.

Lippo: The Fourth Phase will take place over there, on Zevil Island. Let us proceed."

He snaps his fingers, as he does a man walks over to them pushing a cart with a small box on it.

Lippo: I will need you to draw lots."

The Examinees looked confused as he continued.

Examinee 384: Lots?"

Examinee: 53: For what?"

Lippo chuckled.

Lippo: To determine who will hunt and who will be hunted."

Lippo raised his hand towards the box on the cart.

Lippo: In here are twenty-five numbered cards. In other words, your ID numbers are on the cards."

Jaune quickly covered his badge and looked around and tried to memorise the Numbers on the other Twenty Examinees.

Lippo: Now, I need you each to draw a card, in other by which you exited the tower. Will the first person come forward?"

The Examinees looked around the area as Hisoka walked up to the Box to get the Number of his target.

As he examinees looked at Hisoka Jaune and Gon noticed the cut and blood on Hisoka's shoulder.

Hisoka then put his hand in the box and felt around, after a moment he pulled out a card and walked away with a small smile on his face.

Next was Examinee 301 and he pulled out a card, followed by Hanzo, Number 384, and then Jaune and his friends.

As Jaune walks ahead he hears Gon Killua talking.

Gon: Hey, Killua."

Killua: Huh?"

Gon: He said something about hunting and being hunted. Does that mean we'll be fighting each other?"

Killua: Yeah, probably."

Jaune reaches inside the box and pulls out a card and looked at it.

The card was a blank card, but he noticed that the front could be peeled off.