Chapter 14: A Surprising Challenge! Jaune's True Power!

Here we go with Chapter 14!

Its time to turn the heat up! this is one of the episode's changed the most from the 1999 version Instead of Two round's of cooking this time it is only one! 2011 Hunter X Hunter shortened the Hunter Exam ARC by ten episodes. so yeah we will be seeing the next arc soon then expected.

So with all that out of the way...

Here we go!

Jaune, Gon and Kurapika continued to run down the dirt road toward were Gon was leading them. As the three ran down the road the noticed a large double Gate connected to a large Wall that was styled like a castle complete with a spire on each side.

 As the three ran down the road the noticed a large double Gate connected to a large Wall that was styled like a castle complete with a spire on each side

(A/N: I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE OR HUNTER X HUNTER!)

Standing in front of them was the Rest of the remaining Examinees, while most of them where exhausted from the run through the Wetlands, the rest where waiting for the next phase to behind.    

Jaune, Kurapika and Gon ran towards the group hoping to see Hisoka and Leorio among them.

Kurapika: Looks like we made it in time."

Jaune: Yeah... Let's see if we can find Leorio."

As the three walked through the group of Examinees they looked for him, hoping to see if he was ok.

Gon: Leorio..."

Sensing that they where being looked at Jaune and Gon looked to the left, beyond the group of Examinees they could see Hisoka with his back against a tree with a smile  still present on his face, he pointed to the right of him.

They looked over to see Leorio against a tree, he right cheek was swollen forcing him to close his eye.

Gon: Leorio!"

The three ran over to him, Gon placed Leorio's briefcase  as Jaune Opened his backpack and began to look for something to help with the swelling.

Leorio: Mam, that stings...why am I all beat up?" 

J/G/K: Huh?"

Leorio: My memory is kinda hazy."

Jaune: Did Hisoka hit him so hard that he lost his memory?'

Kurapika leaned over to Jaune as he dug through his bag while Gon was beside him. 

Kurapika: We probably shouldn't tell him what happened."

Gon: Yeah..."

Jaune: Ok..."

As Jaune dug through his bag he began to think that their is a lot more to Aura then what Pyrrha and Ren taught him... Ah! their it is!.

Jaune pulled out a small vial of Ice dust and small sky blue Rag.

 While Jaune's knowledge of Dust was limited compared to other students and Hunters, he was still know enough how to use dust in non-combat situations, such as cooking, camping and first-aid.