Jaune's Theme

So you know how most of the RWBY Main Characters have theme aside from Jaune , I mean Ruby has Red Like Roses, Yang has Burn, Weiss has Mirror, Mirror. Blake's is From Shadows and even Ren, Nora and Pyrrha have theme's in Leitmotifs, Forever Fall and Boop while Jaune does not have one so I leave it you you all to Chose which of these Songs below is Jaune's Theme in this story.

The first is the Death Battle Song Breathless Blades, this song plays in the background as Jonathan and Tanjiro's fight this fits with Jaune as he uses both Hamon and a Nichirin blade.

The Second one is the OP from Yu-Gi-Oh GX Season called Precious Time, Glory Days. This Song symbolises Jaune's Broken Dream but his heart is still burning with the drive to archive his dream no matter what.

The Third and final one is a fan song called Fallen. this song Symbolises how Jaune's friends and family have abanndoned him and burned the bridges before him.

And before I go I want to give a quick shout out to both KingAccel and Dreadfuljoy  as both of them used the last two songs in their jaune arc Stories,  KingAccel used Precious Time, Glory Days as the OP for his The Yellow Flash were Jaune is like a combo of Meliodas and Sung Jin-woo from Solo Levelling, while Dreadfuljoy Used Fallen in his Reaction: Fallen story were Jaune is an Aura Version of Dabi.

So with all that said...

KORAAV HI RUZ TIID DII MAL JOOR ZEYMAHZIN!